PDA

View Full Version : crossed a mental line somewhere

Bobbie cd
10-23-2007, 05:57 PM
LOL, I think I have crossed over a line somewhere here mentally.

Today I was sitting in a restaurant eating lunch and watching a local newscast. The news reader was a blonde female and the news item was less than riveting, when I caught myself thinking: "That shade of lipstick just doesn't work with her complexion and hair color".
I almost snorted my Pepsi out through my nose! :heehee:

Lora Olivia
10-23-2007, 06:00 PM
almost what I think when i see the SO put on blue socks with her tan merrell's

Chloe Jean
10-23-2007, 06:03 PM
I used to check out pretty women - lately I'm busy checking out their makeup, hair styles , and the clothes they are wearing. Why do women waer pants they look so much better in skirt and dresses?
Chloe:2c:

Kris
10-23-2007, 06:14 PM
I was talking to someone the other day and we were looking at girls clothes on women that were walking by.......

I burst out laughing and said, "If you were with your SO, and she didn't know that you were a cd'er, she would surely think you were checking out other women!"

It's so true.

Kris

kassandra richard
10-23-2007, 07:14 PM
That's funny Bobbie, only because I used to think that about one of my clients a couple of years ago. I'd see her and think her lipstick was too light for her complexion and hair. But I loved her clothes :)

Kassandra

docrobbysherry
10-23-2007, 07:18 PM
U all might as well go ahead and have the operations. If u don't notice a pretty lady, just her clothes and makeup, etc., you're already women!
RS

myspace.com/robertsherry

KarenMichelleLuv
10-23-2007, 07:31 PM
U all might as well go ahead and have the operations. If u don't notice a pretty lady, just her clothes and makeup, etc., you're already women!
RS

myspace.com/robertsherry

Oh thank goodness, I still notice the women first.

Sally24
10-23-2007, 08:11 PM
I'd say it was 50/50 whether I notice the fashion or the female first! I do notice all sorts of fashion misteps by females on tv. Who dressed them today?!

annekathleen
10-23-2007, 08:14 PM
I have a tendency to notice their bras, if they are wearing the right size and if its fitted properly. Ever notice a girl where the straps are not adjusted properly and the bra is either riding too high or too low? And how many girls don't know their proper cup size?:rolleyes:

Vaerise
10-23-2007, 09:15 PM
I used to check out pretty women - lately I'm busy checking out their makeup, hair styles , and the clothes they are wearing. Why do women waer pants they look so much better in skirt and dresses?
Chloe:2c:

Have you seen some of those business slacks and jeans that they wear? It really accentuates their shape and figure ;)

Niya W
10-23-2007, 09:48 PM
HEre i am at a job interview and what am i thinking ?? I'm looking at the ladies make up. Love what she did with the eyes but over did the powder on the face

jackie_p
10-23-2007, 09:50 PM
I wouldn't say that I don't notice the women themselves,
but I do notice the clothes, makeup, hairstyles, accessories,
shoes, nails, earrings, ... OK you get the picture. LOL.

Mitch23
10-24-2007, 05:08 AM
i find myself more critically examining the lady newsreader's outfits, hair and makeup than the content of the news so i suppose the answer's yes!

mitch

JoAnnDallas
10-24-2007, 11:46 AM
If I am out and about, I will notice a pretty girl first and then look closer at here outfit, makeup, hair, nails, and etc. But I have noticed that tend to look at further than just the person nowadays. Guess my fem side is getting more dominate as I get older. LOL