PDA

View Full Version : Best Week Ever!

tiffanywin
10-23-2007, 09:11 PM
I’m dying to share this! I am having the best Halloween week ever!

Every year someone at my office throws a Halloween party, so I always have a chance to dress up. And every year I wait as long as possible to pick a costume, hoping that at the last minute, if I appear to be stuck without a costume, one of my female friends will offer to let me wear some of her clothes as a “back-up” costume. So far this tactic has only worked once, about six years ago, and I chickened out and rented a traditional male costume the day of the party.

Finally this year, one of my friends seriously offered to let me wear her nurse’s outfit and went so far as to suggest pantyhose and shoes. I feigned disinterest, but kept the conversation going long enough to work up to the point that I “agreed” to dress as a woman. Here’s where the fun begins.

I have a female friend that I don’t see very often, but with whom I correspond via IM and email fairly regularly. She’s married, but we’ve known each other for years and are good friends. Of course, she has no idea that I’m a crossdresser.

This past weekend I started talking to her about women’s clothes (without telling her about my Halloween plans). I slowly worked up, hint by hint, to telling her that I was actually wearing a skirt and a blouse at that moment. This led to a long conversation during which she thought I was “coming out” to her as a crossdresser. After a while, I played it off as a joke and “revealed” that it was just a Halloween costume. But this was a fantastic dry run for telling someone about my dressing. When we used to live near each other, and we saw each other often, I considered coming out to her many times, but I never got up the nerve. It turns out that I was probably right to keep quiet though, because even though she’s a liberal, open-minded woman, she seemed pretty floored for the few minutes that she actually believed I was a crossdresser, and pretty relieved that it was “just” for Halloween. That having been said, she was very excited about the idea.

So that was one good thing.

The second thing is that now that the prospect of me dressing up in women’s clothes this coming weekend is on the table, we’ve been talking for the last three days all about clothes. I can’t tell you how amazing it is to discuss stuff like this openly for the first time. Today we spent a half hour talking about pantyhose, and the thought that I was talking to a woman who not only knew that I was going to wear them, but was encouraging me and helping me to do it, was almost indescribable. Later this week I’m going to buy shoes, and she wants to know every detail of my shopping trip: what I try on, what the sales person says and what I end up buying. I can’t wait.

Plus, if that wasn’t enough, one of my female friends that I do live near, a co-worker who will also be at the party, has agreed to help me pick out clothes and shoes. So I’ve got a woman to shop for women’s clothes with me and another woman who wants to talk to me about them. I feel like I died and went to crossdresser heaven. Why didn’t I think of doing this before?

I don’t want to push my luck, but I’m toying with the idea of dropping a few hints over the next few days to my out-of-town friend that I’m really starting to like the feel of pantyhose (acting sheepish and embarrassed about it, of course). I wonder what she’ll do if I try to convince her that I’m considering the idea of continuing to wear them even after Halloween is over.

wtb Jessica
10-23-2007, 09:55 PM
Good for you, it is nice to hear that. Hope it goes well for you!

Billijo49504
10-24-2007, 12:42 AM
Well you tried to come out to your friend, and then you chickened out. You missed a opertunity to be honest. As you comeout to more people, it get's easier...BJ

cdbarbara
10-24-2007, 01:53 AM
I'm probably going to put my foot in my mouth big time but here goes. This all sounds like a big pile of deception and manipulation of youre friends. When youre friend suggested that you dress as a nurse you could have just said that you'd thought about it but were ambarassed what people would think. Thats totally honest is'nt it .She would have encouraged you to go ahead and you'd be the hottest nurse at the party. I'm just as chicken as you when it comes to telling my friends. This deception just does'nt seem very healthy to me. There must a better way?

Hugs Barb

Lucypink
10-24-2007, 04:45 PM
I think you ar doing fine, keep on your plan and improvise on the go... please let us know how your week ends. Have fun!!!

charlie
10-24-2007, 07:07 PM
I’m dying to share this! I am having the best Halloween week ever!

Every year someone at my office throws a Halloween party, so I always have a chance to dress up. And every year I wait as long as possible to pick a costume, hoping that at the last minute, if I appear to be stuck without a costume, one of my female friends will offer to let me wear some of her clothes as a “back-up” costume. So far this tactic has only worked once, about six years ago, and I chickened out and rented a traditional male costume the day of the party.

Finally this year, one of my friends seriously offered to let me wear her nurse’s outfit and went so far as to suggest pantyhose and shoes. I feigned disinterest, but kept the conversation going long enough to work up to the point that I “agreed” to dress as a woman. Here’s where the fun begins.

I have a female friend that I don’t see very often, but with whom I correspond via IM and email fairly regularly. She’s married, but we’ve known each other for years and are good friends. Of course, she has no idea that I’m a crossdresser.

This past weekend I started talking to her about women’s clothes (without telling her about my Halloween plans). I slowly worked up, hint by hint, to telling her that I was actually wearing a skirt and a blouse at that moment. This led to a long conversation during which she thought I was “coming out” to her as a crossdresser. After a while, I played it off as a joke and “revealed” that it was just a Halloween costume. But this was a fantastic dry run for telling someone about my dressing. When we used to live near each other, and we saw each other often, I considered coming out to her many times, but I never got up the nerve. It turns out that I was probably right to keep quiet though, because even though she’s a liberal, open-minded woman, she seemed pretty floored for the few minutes that she actually believed I was a crossdresser, and pretty relieved that it was “just” for Halloween. That having been said, she was very excited about the idea.

So that was one good thing.

The second thing is that now that the prospect of me dressing up in women’s clothes this coming weekend is on the table, we’ve been talking for the last three days all about clothes. I can’t tell you how amazing it is to discuss stuff like this openly for the first time. Today we spent a half hour talking about pantyhose, and the thought that I was talking to a woman who not only knew that I was going to wear them, but was encouraging me and helping me to do it, was almost indescribable. Later this week I’m going to buy shoes, and she wants to know every detail of my shopping trip: what I try on, what the sales person says and what I end up buying. I can’t wait.

Plus, if that wasn’t enough, one of my female friends that I do live near, a co-worker who will also be at the party, has agreed to help me pick out clothes and shoes. So I’ve got a woman to shop for women’s clothes with me and another woman who wants to talk to me about them. I feel like I died and went to crossdresser heaven. Why didn’t I think of doing this before?

I don’t want to push my luck, but I’m toying with the idea of dropping a few hints over the next few days to my out-of-town friend that I’m really starting to like the feel of pantyhose (acting sheepish and embarrassed about it, of course). I wonder what she’ll do if I try to convince her that I’m considering the idea of continuing to wear them even after Halloween is over.

Hello Tiffinywin!
I think that if you told your girlfriend that you were planning to wear pantyhose and girls clothes after Halloween, she would be like the first friend you told you were a crossdresser. She would stop helping you and treat you like you had gone nuts. Don't tell them how you really feel or the good times will stop.

Sinthia
10-24-2007, 08:02 PM
Tiffanywin . . . the post sounds great. You seem to be having a good time talking about dressing in womens clothes on the phone, but you don't commit to being honest and admit that you crossdress when asked. That is called lying by omition. Shame on you for that. I hope that all goes well getting your costume and getting dressed for the party, and at the party also. Best of luck, Sinthia

ptp009
10-24-2007, 08:36 PM
Great have fun!