PDA

View Full Version : Do Xdressers get into the ZONE

DeniseNJ
10-23-2007, 11:13 PM
Last November I joined this site and for a few months I was in the zone, Not one day went by without me thinking ,looking ,wanting or reading about xdressing . Sure I didn't do it every day. Then summer comes , I still dressed at times but the fire just isn't there. Well here comes fall and I find myself on this site everyday, thinking, doing ,wanting to act female daily. Is it just me but it seems ever since I shaved my legs a few weeks ago , it is as if I was transformed back to girl mode I know there's a link somewhere cause it is happening all over again..and I love it!!!:happy: Could there be release of Hormones when we dress that builds up and stores in our bodies!!! I just know that there's a scientific explaination.

Ðarissa
10-24-2007, 12:07 PM
Only recently (just before finding / joining this site) I started to get more in touch with my femme side and found Darissa. Now I'm more into shaving and dressing then ever before. For years I was only interested in lingerie and only barely touched on wearing stuff like dresses at different periods of time.

Previous to joining this site I never talked to any crossdressers (that I know about ;)) or read much about crossdressing. This site has really opened up my view of the crossdressing world and I think I've finally gotten into the end zone, where I will no longer purge or feel guilty about dressing the way that I want. Now I find I'm thinking about girly stuff daily.

I'm not sure about the 'release of hormones' you mentioned Denise, but I've never felt so femme before and I even feel femme when in male clothes (I suppose the pantyhose n panties underneath help :p). Maybe somebody spiked my coffee. :p

JoAnnDallas
10-24-2007, 12:12 PM
I found this site about the same time my CDing took a turn upward. It has helped me with my struggles and now I go out dressed, joined the local Tri_Ess group, and now my wife even knows. I give this site and a couple others full credit for all of it. I have found new freinds here and hope I have helped others where I was and now at.

Deborah Jane
10-24-2007, 12:31 PM
Before joining this site i crossdressed occasionally....Since joining this site i crossdress nearly every day! I,ve also started shaving my legs and chest and going shopping for girly things as often as i can. I,ve also started working on developing a more feminine voice and spend a lot of effort on getting my makeup right!! In short i think i,m trying to make myself "appear female"..So yes ..I,m in the zone:heehee:

Suzy Harrison
10-24-2007, 07:55 PM
Before coming across this site I was dressing as often as I could - I've always been like that.

Since I've been a part of this lovely site I have far more fun, get to go out in public and take even more care for the right look.

Veronica 1
10-24-2007, 09:33 PM
Its all your fault. I used to wear panties only but since I found this site, and a co-worker who was into the gay-les crowd, I find myself dressing fully every day. Thanks, girls. :love:

ColleenShivas
10-25-2007, 02:03 AM
We are all different from each other. We are even different from ourselves yesterday and last week and a month ago. Sometimes I go in male mode for weeks at a time and sometimes I am femme, by dressing or just internally, on a daily basis. The male times are good because it usually means that I am pursuing my favorite outdoor pursuits and that things are going well at work. The female times are good because it probably means that I have more time for contemplation, to pamper myself and to enjoy my relationships.

Each day, I try to make the most of the self that woke up that morning, whatever zone that takes me to. You might all try it too.

Angie G
10-25-2007, 09:17 AM
I dress a few hours 5 day a week and wear pantie 7 day a week (except at work) and think about it just about 24/7 hun :hugs:
Angie