PDA

View Full Version : What to wear?

Claire3
10-23-2007, 11:32 PM
Thanks to our forum,Sarah is making a 4 hour journey to visit me.I dress all the time,Sarah is restricted because of SO.Shes spending an evening and day with me,im looking forward to being with her.Have spoke to her about it,but do i wear my longer skirts etc and more sensible clothes while shes here or as i prefer,show abit of thigh?Really nervous about it and letting her down on an occassion when Sarah will be able to cd more freely than for quite a while.Please help me!

Jaquelyn
10-23-2007, 11:39 PM
Well, if Sarah is comfortable with it, and that's what you want to wear, go with the shorter skirt. Nothing wrong with that. If it bothers Sarah, then go more conservative. Ask her, sounds like this visit is about her having a chance to "come out" a little. I am sure she will be happy to give input.

Claire3
10-23-2007, 11:49 PM
Well, if Sarah is comfortable with it, and that's what you want to wear, go with the shorter skirt. Nothing wrong with that. If it bothers Sarah, then go more conservative. Ask her, sounds like this visit is about her having a chance to "come out" a little. I am sure she will be happy to give input.

Thanks,it is her opportunity "come out",i don't want to spoil it for her.

trannie T
10-24-2007, 01:31 AM
It depends on what you're doing. I always recommend the biggest boobs and the shortest skirts.

Claire3
10-24-2007, 04:22 AM
It depends on what you're doing. I always recommend the biggest boobs and the shortest skirts.

Thanks hon,prob will!