PDA

View Full Version : Strange Thing While Shopping

Beth785
10-24-2007, 03:45 AM
Wow, I had a freaky thing happen while out getting a few things today. I went to Kohls to pick up a few things before I went to work. I picked up a 3/4 sleeve mock layered sweater, a jacket, and a sleep set. I was in drab while doing so, so I decided I better mosey over to the mens section to try them on. I did so and was very happy with what I got and as I was walking out of the fitting rooms, I heard playing on the store radio these lyrics:

Private eyes,
There watching you,
Watching your every move...

For those of you who don't recognize the song, it's from Hall and Oates. When I first heard it, I did a quick look around to see if anyone was watching me, but then stopped myself and damn near fell over laughing.

Now, hopefully I will get some pictures of the sweater and jacket later, but I'll leave up to your imagination the sleepware, as a lady is entitled to some secrets!

Chari
10-24-2007, 08:43 AM
That is funny Beth! I too was in Kohls during one of their sale days looking for whatever. Found a darling short gray skirt, a leather type shoulder purse, and a cute top to finish the outfit. Always carry a tape measure to check waist size, length, etc., but wanted to try them on to be sure of fit. Went to the guys dressing room as I was in drab and heard "Oh miss, miss, you can't go in there. Thats the mens fitting room". I ignored this warning and turned to see a SA coming towards me. Other than my hair being a bit longer and maybe somewhat femm styled (only shoulder length), I wore all guys clothes. As the SA got closer she turned red face and apologized. After trying on everything, I again saw the SA who was still redfaced and apologized again. BTW, bought it all as everything fit fine!:heehee:

Chari

MustangGirl
10-24-2007, 12:52 PM
That is funny, maybe the movie 1984 is true, Big Brother is watching.

I had a close friend that I had told about my dressing, and she wanted to see me dressed. She was in poor health, she was in her 70's and could not get out, and considered me like a son, so I told her I would get dressed and come over to her place. My very first outing. I was getting ready, and had CMT on the television when the Shania Twain song "Man, I Feel Like a Woman" came on. I stopped and thought, wow, can they see me? Then I looked at the tv and thought, I wished I looked like that.

When I got there, a 15 min drive that felt like 15 hours, she was plesently surprized. Told me if she had seen me out, she would have never guessed it was me. This became a couple of times a week visit for me, getting dressed and going to see her. She told one of her daughters about me, and she also wanted to see me, so I made a point to go one afternoon when she was visiting as well. While we were sitting there talking Kay's mom looked at me and then said "I think you have more style sense than me and my 3 daughters put together". That was a real confidence boast.

My friend passed in 2001, and I really miss her. Her support did more for me than anything else.

Patti Girl
10-24-2007, 03:55 PM
...Other than my hair being a bit longer and maybe somewhat femm styled (only shoulder length), I wore all guys clothes.
Chari

Chari,

IOW, you were dressed as many women dress ;-)

Maybe the music was selected by store security to scare shoplifters!

Patti

trannie T
10-24-2007, 06:46 PM
I think it was a message from the Transvestite Police.

ptp009
10-24-2007, 08:38 PM
That's spooky LOL!