PDA

View Full Version : good or bad?

occdresser
10-24-2007, 06:25 PM
Who thinks they look good as a girl? Who thinks they dont look good as a girl?

Lucypink
10-24-2007, 06:30 PM
I think I look Good as a Girl, not so as a boy... But What do you think?

occdresser
10-24-2007, 06:33 PM
I think I look Good as a Girl, not so as a boy... But What do you think?

I do think you look good as a girl:love:

charlie
10-24-2007, 06:41 PM
Who thinks they look good as a girl? Who thinks they dont look good as a girl?
OC,
I know that whether I wear a wig and makeup or not I'm just a 50 year old man in a dress. Because of this I have just gone out without makeup or the wig. I certainly do not feel that way though! I feel like a sexy lady when dressed. How great is the imagination?

Mary Jane
10-24-2007, 06:45 PM
I think I look pretty good for a lady my age. I also think I look better as a woman than a man.

Marla S
10-24-2007, 06:45 PM
Once I realized that I never will look woman-like, I gave up to try to look like one.

Sarah.
10-24-2007, 06:46 PM
I may look good as a CD, but I look kind of weird for a GG.

Kate Simmons
10-24-2007, 06:49 PM
I just go with the compliments I get Hon and accept them graciously. What girl (of any kind) is really ever satisfied with her own appearance?;):happy:

Veronica 1
10-24-2007, 06:50 PM
I feel that I look better as a woman than a man, I know that I feel better when dressed.

Joan Merrie
10-24-2007, 07:04 PM
my wife says I look good. Thats what counts to me.

Lucypink
10-24-2007, 07:08 PM
I do think you look good as a girl:love:

Thank you, You do too... Cheers.

Scotty
10-24-2007, 07:13 PM
It's all how you see yourself!!

While one or two of my photos are good, It takes a lot of make-up and the full blown setup before i feel SOMEWHAT confident, but I don't think I do....

Could I pass? I dunno, we'll find out in the near future I suppose.

It's just how you feel :)

jennCD
10-24-2007, 07:41 PM
I just look like me regardless of what mode I'm in,... just that sometimes I look more polished, smooth and younger... and the other times, I look scruffy, dumpy and old.

:)
jenn

Suzy Harrison
10-24-2007, 07:51 PM
I think I look much better as a girl -

But after taking two and a half hour sto get ready as a girl - compared to just 10 seconds combing my hair as a boy, you would expect some sort of improvemnet !

occdresser
10-24-2007, 08:06 PM
Thank you, You do too... Cheers.

:rose:thank you 2

occdresser
10-24-2007, 08:10 PM
I just go with the compliments I get Hon and accept them graciously. What girl (of any kind) is really ever satisfied with her own appearance?;):happy:

I understand what you are saying Sal, I think you are one of the nicest girls on this forum. :hugs:

Carroll
10-24-2007, 08:11 PM
I have been told I look good as a girl by non-wife type people ;)

Jocelyn Quivers
10-24-2007, 08:28 PM
I feel as if I look younger, prettier, thinner, sexier, and all around better looking en-femme. Although my mom tends to disagree and thinks I look better in male mode.:eek:

Tasha T
10-24-2007, 08:30 PM
When I get dressed up as sexy as possible (my favorite thing to do) and look in the mirror I see a beautiful woman. However when I look at pictures of myself dressed that way, I see a guy in a dress with a square jaw, a bad wig and an overly muscular upper body. I have to take a lot of pictures of myself from a lot of different angles to get even a few that are half decent.

I have a pretty masculine face so I probably look better as a guy. Wish I looked naturally good both ways.

nikki_t
10-24-2007, 09:44 PM
Once I realized that I never will look woman-like, I gave up to try to look like one.

I've seen pics of you Marla and you look very woman-like to me. :thumbsup:

Kim_Bitzflick
10-24-2007, 09:52 PM
I think I look good, after a little praise from my wife. That little bit from her was all I needed. Each time I go out, I try a little harder and most of the time I pass to the casual observer. But I need to get a different wig.

trannie T
10-24-2007, 10:11 PM
I look horrible as a woman, sadly I look worse as a man.

Linda-x
10-24-2007, 10:22 PM
I may look good as a CD, but I look kind of weird for a GG.

That is how I feel ! I look better, (to myself), as a CD/TG, than I do as a guy, but I'm too realistic to think I could pass as a GG ! Now don't get me started on the subject of passing !....:happy:

Jenna1561
10-24-2007, 10:35 PM
I believe I present much better as a woman than I do as a man and I feel so much more comfortable when dressed as a woman.

Jenna

docrobbysherry
10-24-2007, 11:26 PM
I think I look a bit odd, but much younger as a woman. However, I wonder what u think. What do I look like to u girls? Nikki? Do u see a 60 year old man?
Or what?
RS

www.myspace.com/robertsherry

Edwina
10-24-2007, 11:33 PM
That is how I feel ! I look better, (to myself), as a CD/TG, than I do as a guy, but I'm too realistic to think I could pass as a GG ! Now don't get me started on the subject of passing !....:happy:

That is exactly how I feel when I dress, which is as much as possible. Then I take off my wig and return to reality. :heehee:

:love:

Edwina

Daphne Renee
10-25-2007, 09:20 AM
I think I could probably pass a woman if I really put the effort into it. Not saying a great looking woman though. :)

Suzie S.
10-26-2007, 05:34 AM
I feel good dressed as a woman, but look good as a woman....nah!:heehee: Hey, I only need to impress myself, right! :happy:

Angela Burke
10-26-2007, 05:38 AM
I don't make a particulary good looking woman which is surprising as I'm quite a good looking guy (kidding). But as others have said I think it's more important to me that I feel absolutely a wonderful and relaxed when I'm dressed, a feeling that I'm sure I don't have to describe to any girl here!

Rachaelb64
10-26-2007, 05:42 AM
I haven't got a clue! I think I look good as a woman, I know my legs are good, but then you you know what thought did.............:happy:

Katie Moore
10-26-2007, 08:05 AM
I recently posted some pics and most of the comments were quite favorable. However, deep down I suspect that most girls were just being nice.

So that being said, I think I don't look good as a girl. But I do feel better as one!!!

:love:

Katie

Gisele
10-26-2007, 08:49 AM
I think I look ok but not totaly like a GG. My adams apple is too big and sticks out like a sore thumb. So I wear turtle necks or scarfs wraped around like a choker. I think my legs are too thin as well.:(

Brenda's Friend
10-26-2007, 09:46 AM
Yesterday while dressed, I came to the conclusion that I look like a Librarian.

BF

SANDRA MICHELLE
10-26-2007, 10:52 AM
I think that when dressed as a woman I look OK, I wish I looked great. I also wish that I could look as good as some of the girls on this site, you all inspire me so keep it up. I'm a work in progress and half the fun is doing the work!

Deborah Jane
10-26-2007, 12:24 PM
I don,t know about look better, but i feel better dressed as a woman!!

christid66
10-26-2007, 12:33 PM
Try as I might, I still see a man in women's clothing. However, I'll have to keep on trying until I don't

Victoria Anne
10-26-2007, 12:52 PM
I think I look ok certainly not good looking but good enough , my wife say's I look goodand I certainly feel better as a woman .... in the end thats all that really matters anyway .

Jeneva
10-26-2007, 12:57 PM
Hi, I dont think I could pass BUT I went for a makeover at TG Nonth last April and looked good enough(?) to drive from Vermont to Maine. It was a hoot,cant wait to do it again Jeneva

CJFMix
10-26-2007, 02:35 PM
In my regular guy mode , I'm average !!!
In a girl mode , I'm definitly awfull , horrible !!!
It's simply impossible for me , because of my face , my nose , my slarge shoulders , the way I walk and the sound of my voice , to pass as a woman !!!

So , I never tried to impersonate a woman ...
But as a guy wearing a skirt , tights and sometimes a bra , I'm above average !!!

xxMicky
10-26-2007, 03:24 PM
I look terrible as a girl but getting better all the time :) , maybe one day I will look great!

jayme357
10-26-2007, 04:16 PM
I think when we look in the mirror we see what we want to see. This is probably a good thing because it brings us comfort and pleasure. So my dreams would tell me I look good. Sometimes the pictures tell a different story. I get to choose which I want to believe. Kind of neat!

Lisa Golightly
10-26-2007, 04:17 PM
ok.... ish.... I guess.

Honey Blue
10-26-2007, 07:09 PM
Some of my friends have mentioned that I look very good as a girl. My latest boy friend loves my sexey look.

MJ
10-26-2007, 08:27 PM
hmm well i give up trying to look good .. :thumbsdn:

crusadergirl
10-27-2007, 01:00 AM
Great question- I would say i look good either way but it took a long time to look good as a girl. And alot of the other girls here look great as well.

KarenMichelleLuv
10-27-2007, 01:12 AM
Back in the day, [circa 1978/79] with nice makeup, I could pass in a disco dress and heels. God how I wish I had pictures from those days. I was having too much fun and didn't care about documenting the results.

A few pounds later [most of which i am trying to lose] I can pass w/makeup from the neck up and the legs down. After the middle is fixed, I'll be posting some more pictures and venturing out into the public eye again, in more social situations.

Michelle04240
10-27-2007, 07:58 AM
I think I do OK.

Kate Simmons
10-27-2007, 08:18 AM
I have no illusions as to how I look 'en femme'. The only thing is, I look worse as a male (hard to believe, I know) and do not feel as good.

MinervaI agree with you Minerva. I look like a 60 year old bald headed guy in drab(and I think terrible). A lot of my GG friends disagree with me though and tell me I look good. It's a conundrum I cannot fathom sometimes. Beauty (or handsomeness) truely is in the eye of the beholder I guess.:happy:

Daintre
10-27-2007, 08:24 AM
I have no illusions of what I look like dressed, I wish I looked good, but there is no hope in heck I ever will. In drab, well I am me, nothing great to look at, but what ya goin to do.

nikki_t
10-27-2007, 10:31 AM
Nikki? Do u see a 60 year old man?
Or what?
RS

No of course not. It would be very difficult because of the masks. But even with the masks, you have the body of a 25 year old.

hmm well i give up trying to look good .. :thumbsdn:

Oh please!!! I seen pics of you too MJ and you look great!

Shelly Preston
10-27-2007, 10:41 AM
I just try to look the best I can in either mode :)

Donna Marie
10-27-2007, 10:51 AM
Neat question. If I've done the makeup right, squint one eye, and stand about 10 feet from the mirror, I think I look better as a woman. I especially like what eye makeup and a wig does for me. But closeup pix are invariably not good - not good at all.

Mona
10-27-2007, 11:54 AM
As a guy I'm just average. As a woman, if I wear long sleeves or arm warmers to cover my masculine and hairy arms, and a choker to cover my adams apple, I"m sorta alright, even had a man tell me I was beautiful once!

annekathleen
10-27-2007, 11:58 AM
I don't think that I'd look good as a girl, but.......
I think if I had a professional make over,
got rid of any facial hair, ( mustache )
and put on one of my favorite wigs,
I might be pleasantly suprised!
(but that's the next big step, isn't it?)

Patti Girl
10-27-2007, 01:22 PM
I look horrible as a woman, sadly I look worse as a man.

That's about how I feel although my wife tells me different.

I think we all concentrate on the worst of our features. I know that's what she looks at in pictures of herself, whereas I look the the best parts. I do the same myself, seeing the worst parts, and nothing else!

Patti

Allana_Hamilton
10-27-2007, 01:30 PM
My GG fiancee told me she'd do me as a woman. I took that as reasonably high praise, since she's bi.

I think I look OK as a woman, as long as I think of myself as a cougar!