PDA

View Full Version : ok so whats a true cd i think a am

silkesh
10-24-2007, 11:33 PM
ok well what i want to know is, who is a crossdresser and who is a ts,i think their is a diffrence . at least to me their is. ok i'm probably going to shock some of you and maybe i wont but i have bin crossdressing since i was 6 years old maybe before that.sorry for my spelling and punckuation but i quit school at 13 becouse my classsmates thought i was weird.i just did not fit in. ok well that said im 34 years old and i have bin crossdressing for 28 years and i want to talk about the reasons we do this. for me i have fantaceis about what its like to be a woman and i imagine having sex as a woman does this sound famillier? any way for me i get sexual gratafacation from this and once i orgasem its done off with the close and back to being me a man,me. and i am a man if you got to know me you would understand that i am totaly a guy most of the time.so what im saying is i crossdress for the exitement i get from it,and i could never give up my male side its to strong in me. so i'm saying that if you are wanting to be a woman all the time and you want to give up your mail half to me that makes you a tg or tv you tell me?

docrobbysherry
10-24-2007, 11:41 PM
I think I dress for pretty much the same reasons u do. Altho, I only started wearing a few things 10 years ago, and have been COMPLETE dressing for about 5 years. We may be in the minority on this site. I think u will get some good posts explaining why the others dress and how they feel about it.
RS

Dawn D.
10-25-2007, 10:35 AM
silkesh,

Your story is quite similar to mine. The way you are exhibiting to yourself and the self-gratification is a very familiar feeling for when I was near your age. Though, I now know that for myself, that particular period was only a self-preserving mechanism for the male side of me. It would allow me to have a brief (needed) feminine exprerience and then be easy to sudue for a while as I was building a life for my family. It would and has later in my life been allowed to fully express and my male side no longer fears my female side. In particular the self-gratification aspect no longer has a sexual aspect to it. It is more one of being at peace with myself and learning more everyday that there is good that can come of this transgenderedness. In the end I find that I will call myself a Serious Crossdresser and not a Transexual. I am not trying to label it or any one else. It is just how I see myself. And, no, you do not have to give up your male side at all!

Dawn

Patti Girl
10-25-2007, 01:06 PM
I don't think you are TS at all. CD,yes. Maybe TG. As I understand it, a transsexual is someone who feels that they are in the wrong body and perhaps wants to change it (possibly surgically). A CDer is someone who likes (or prefers) to dress in clothing of the other sex.

OTOH, transgendered (TG) covers the entire spectrum (CD, TS, and more) including those of us who feel somewhat feminine but not to the extent that we feel our bodies are totally wrong.

That's _my_ understanding. But there is a lot of confusion and diversity in the way the terms are used.

It used to be that I quickly lost interest in dressing femme once I orgasmed. But as time has gone on, I now know that I'm comfortable and prefer being dressed feminine even after I orgasm. I feel that "this" is the "real me".

I used to want to be "treated like a girl" sexually. I think that might be because we see women as having it easy and being taken care of sexually. (After all, women can get sex any time they want it, men have to work for it and still might not get it, LOL.) I still have a slight bit of that desire, but it's pretty minor any more.

I don't know if what I've said helps or just adds confusion :)

Patti

Lucypink
10-25-2007, 01:26 PM
I used to be that way too, but now I like to be totally dressed as long as possible, and that is like a long orgasmic experience. I think that like in other themes, there are diferent levels and tastes of the way we express our femimity.

Angie G
10-27-2007, 12:44 AM
I just like it :hugs:
Angie