PDA

View Full Version : Another "which bathroom dilemma" solved!

Carroll
10-25-2007, 07:52 AM
I work at a large retail store in Ithaca (starts and ends with "S" with an ear in the middle), and will be working Halloween. Now, quite a few of the girls I work with know about Carroll, but have never seen her. There is one or two guys that know also. I was talking to my supervisor yesterday and it hit me...what bathroom can I use? (The restrooms are public use.) I asked her and she said "The mens, of course". "But thats the problem...I am crossdressing that day" I said to her. It then clicked what I was talking about. I told her normally I would use the restroom according to the gender I present, and usually I have my wife with me. "Well, I guess when you need to go, I can watch the door while you use the bathroom" (She never did say which one though). Thats would be cool but then it was a big flashing light over my head.....Automotive have a unisex restroom that only employees use only! I plan of having a great time, and hope to win the costume contest also!

BTW, how cool is this for a boss...She is crossdressing as a guy just for me!
picture will be forthcoming!

Ðarissa
10-25-2007, 08:21 AM
You have a cool boss, that's for sure. I hope you do win that costume contest and even if you don't, have a good time trying. :D

Angie G
10-25-2007, 08:50 AM
Iwish I worked there hope you win hun :hugs:
Angie

Carroll
10-25-2007, 03:54 PM
You have a cool boss, that's for sure. I hope you do win that costume contest and even if you don't, have a good time trying. :D

Yes she is. She has giving me time off for good behavior....er..when I needed to take care of personal business, loaned me money for gas and smokes, and after my wife's car accident, when I had no vehicle, and she picked me up to take me to work. If more poeple where like her, or had bosses like her, the world would be a much better place. I have seen people try to take advantage of her. When they do the snake comes out and lashes back big time.

trannie T
10-26-2007, 12:57 AM
Be careful in the automotive restroom, don't get any grease on your gown.