PDA

View Full Version : My first ever tranny event !

Lilith Moon
10-25-2007, 11:58 AM
It took more than six years of patience and suffering for both of us but a couple of weeks back my wife said "If I could throw a switch to remove your 'interests' I wouldn't. I like you the way you are, all of you"

So, we began to talk...properly. We have done the honesty issue to death now...I didn't tell for more than 15 years...that was the big hurt. Not the dressing but the fact that I didn't trust her not to leave. The main issue was where to go from here, our emotional life has been in stasis for those six years...we need to move on together. So, some boundaries were agreed...no local outings in our little village. Nobody in family to be told....yet. And a few other items, all of which are negotiable at a future date.

The next issue was to reduce the angst, tension and stress that has become associated with my CD needs. We decided to go to a safe venue where I could change into femme mode after I arrived and could relax in a none threatening environment. She wanted to meet a few other girls to get a feel for what this trans stuff is all about. So the plan emerged...we would go to the 20th October, UK Annual Midlands Tranny Get-Together. It was about 90 minutes drive. Far enough for her not to worry about being seen (doesn't worry me so much but...) and in a town that I knew well.

On arrival we were greeted personally by Lesley, one of the organizers, who showed us around the hotel and made us feel as comfortable as possible. I took up the offer of a professional makeover and chatted for hours to girls who's names I kept forgetting. The event proper opened with champagne and a nice buffet meal followed by a disco, some live music and dancing. Wife enjoyed herself chatting among some 150 T-girls and a few ggs and soon it was time to leave for us daytrippers. Most folk had booked hotel rooms. We had received event tickets at the last minute after all rooms were taken and so we had to leave the festivities early. Amazingly, my wife was happy for me to drive us home en-femme and the trip back went without incident.

Are we going out again ? You betcha ! Next Saturday is opening day of Pegasus, a new TV club in Birmingham, UK and we hope to be there. Spent yesterday shopping for party outfits...for both of us..with me paying. It has cost me a fortune but both outfits look great. The only problem is...who is going to wear which outfit, we are similar in height and build except for the obvious. My wife has quickly cottoned on to one of the advantages of having a T-girl for a partner...all of those gowns she is going to get, the parties, the shoes, the jewelery, the shopping, the fashion advice...I just hope my credit card holds out :heehee:

I posted a few pics of me at this event in the video&pics section.

Here's a Flickr Group URL for some other pics:
http://www.flickr.com/groups/amtg/

Mitch23
10-25-2007, 12:21 PM
a very encouraging story lilith - i guess we just have to hang in there and hope that our relationship is strong enough to move forward

mitch

Kieron Andrew
10-25-2007, 12:26 PM
YAY! sounds like you had a great time as did the wife, tell her Kieron said we dont bite lol.......see you both Saturday, cant wait to see the party frocks......

Kaitlyn Michele
10-29-2007, 10:24 PM
Lilith...yay for you !! u did it and found out that its not so hard and i am finding that once i started going out, i really get more and more relaxed and enjoy it more and more

have fun
michele

Lilith Moon
10-30-2007, 06:42 AM
Lilith...yay for you !! u did it and found out that its not so hard and i am finding that once i started going out, i really get more and more relaxed and enjoy it more and more

have fun
michele

Yeah, I'm lovin it. After leaving Pegasus we walked to the car park, chatted to the attendant, I drove us home...all while dressed. Felt wonderful. Will be taking next weekend off, but definitely will be getting out later in November.