PDA

View Full Version : How heels feel

Kimberly
04-01-2005, 07:46 AM
Girls, especially those into high heels... (that'll be 99.9% of you)

How many of you find that when you've worn something like 4 or 5 inch heels, and then you go down to a pair of 3" heels, they don't really feel like heels? They just feel normal? :confused:

I'm finding this now, going back to an old pair of 3" heels, because I got a little bored wearing the same shoes when I dress, day in day out... I suppose this is what it must feel like to wear heels as a woman... So used to them, that it doesn't even feel like your wearing heels anymore. It's just normal?

I find heels more comfy than flat foot anyway, (probably how they make me feel,) but that's a different story!!! :p

Steffie
04-01-2005, 08:08 AM
After some years now wearing 5 and 6 inch heels almost evryday for part or all of the day, my low heels just don't do it for me anymore :confused:

I now regularly wear 5 inch heels and when I am going out or in the mood my 6 inch heels and for some time now just don't get the thrill of wearing heels of lower heights.

I guess I'm just addicted hehe

:D

LindaTS
04-01-2005, 08:24 AM
I wear 4" and 5" heels most days but when I'm going out it's usually 3" heels and it makes a lot of difference to me. I agree it that they sometimes make me feel like I'm wearing flats.

arula
04-01-2005, 09:20 AM
I don't wear them so much, but when I do, they feel DELICIOUS!!!!

Tristen Cox
04-01-2005, 09:40 AM
Yes anything under four or five inch seems to be a waste to me. 2" are like walking barefoot, I get the balance wrong thinking I'm wearing higher, but they're still good when I want to just be comfy and wear 'something'. Still prefer four inch or higher as I've gotten so used to them over the years. ;)

celeste26
04-01-2005, 09:42 AM
Sorry to say I just cant find flats in my size so all I have to go on are the 4 and 5 inch heels

Like2BAspen
04-01-2005, 09:59 AM
admit it you only want heels

Like2BAspen
04-01-2005, 10:08 AM
arula how about hearing fromyou

Kimberly
04-01-2005, 02:23 PM
admit it you only want heels

In a perfect world where no one would care what I was wearing: Yes.

I'd throw all my shoes out unless they were high heels!! Except for maybe a pair of trainers for sport at college.

Deelite
04-01-2005, 02:37 PM
I have a pair of knee high of 3 inch boots, a pair of 4 inch overknees and a pair of 5 inch heel thigh highs on a 2 inch platform (so 3 inches really), BUT i have a pair of crotch highs on order with 5 inch heels, and i am beginning to wonder if i will be able to walk in them?

Will they take much getting used to?

I can walk in the 4 inch heels OK.

Dee.

rachel_jean
04-01-2005, 06:05 PM
Yes anything under four or five inch seems to be a waste to me. 2" are like walking barefoot..

My feeling exactly...

Last weekend, I was in and out of my workshop with femme bottom half (denim skirt, stocking & 5" pumps) with a drab top half.
When I switched to a pair of boots w/ 2.5" heels, to use a table & band saw, it felt like I was wearing tennis shoes.
I will say they were much more comfortable on the concrete floor than the pumps, but on carpet, I coulda' been barefoot.

Planning on the same routine tomorrow.

Rachel Jean

StephanieCD
04-01-2005, 07:07 PM
Ever go skating and then take off your skates only to feel like the floor is so hard and you are so short?

same feeling for me