PDA

View Full Version : Surplus Items

susie d
04-01-2005, 09:58 AM
I have a dilemma.......I have numerous surplus items including shoes that don't fit, lingerie and nightgowns that either don't fit or I don't have the matching pieces, a large collection of CD fiction, almost all of the non-fiction "help" books, some video tapes, etc., that I need to part with.

The big question is what to do with it? I am not interested in making big bucks, but would like to help the less fortunate. If I send it to someone I would just like to get the postage for same and maybe a minimal consideration? I don't want to take it to goodwill and have another CD go thru what I did to get it. Does anyone sell CD items on E-bay for a commission? I don't have the capability to sell items on e-bay.

Just want to make room for new things that I can enjoy and help others, but what is a fair way to do it? Wouldn't it be nice if there were an international repository for these items that would be available for those that feel the need to purge? Maybe we need another area on this site to place items and help others have the things they desire? I am not purging, but just getting rid of some neglected items that take up a fair amount of space. Thanks for any help. :confused:

Tristen Cox
04-01-2005, 10:11 AM
Easy way(and no another section is not warranted yet) is to allow a few of those people who are interested contact you by private message and sort the details in a non public way. You can set up a Pay Pal account for and fees or compensation between you and the other person. And you can take pictures of the items with a small discription and post them on a free photo site like a yahoo photo album for members to visit and see what you want to part with. Make sure your closet does not go through withdrawals..lol :D

hottiemichelle
04-01-2005, 11:27 AM
I have a dilemma.......I have numerous surplus items including shoes that don't fit, lingerie and nightgowns that either don't fit or I don't have the matching pieces, a large collection of CD fiction, almost all of the non-fiction "help" books, some video tapes, etc., that I need to part with.

The big question is what to do with it? I am not interested in making big bucks, but would like to help the less fortunate. If I send it to someone I would just like to get the postage for same and maybe a minimal consideration? I don't want to take it to goodwill and have another CD go thru what I did to get it. Does anyone sell CD items on E-bay for a commission? I don't have the capability to sell items on e-bay.

Just want to make room for new things that I can enjoy and help others, but what is a fair way to do it? Wouldn't it be nice if there were an international repository for these items that would be available for those that feel the need to purge? Maybe we need another area on this site to place items and help others have the things they desire? I am not purging, but just getting rid of some neglected items that take up a fair amount of space. Thanks for any help. :confused:
hi i just geting in to thid more and really dont have very much to work with i be happy to help you out and get some of that stuff off your hands you can pm me or email me at mikemaharg@yahoo.com lits make a deal :)