PDA

View Full Version : Earliest Thoughts: The Loss of "IT".

JenniferCD516
04-01-2005, 11:50 AM
My earliest childhood memories of crossdressing are (or were, rather) finding ways to "lose it". Or having some rare disease that required "it" be removed. I don't know that it was truly self-inflicted abuse, or the realization that how I felt inside didn't quite match me outside, compounded by the fact that crossdressing was taboo (and probably remains such in most circles), not a day went by that I didn't try new ways to find my "freedom".

From your average bicycle accident to schooyard roughhousing and more, I'd always figured that I'd have some sort of "success" where it would require removal; hence allow me to be me without criticizm. In other words, without a penis, it would be "okay" for me to "be a girl".

Though those days (and actions) are long gone (as are the scars, both mental and physical), I'm curious if I'm alone here or if anyone else has shared similar thougts and experiences. Hmm... okay, maybe not *all* of the mental scars are gone.

crispy
04-01-2005, 11:02 PM
I think I remember having such thoughts when I was young, and I still do. For anyone who is fascinated by that kind of stuff you can get lost in the <www.eunuch.org> eunuch archive story site. There are a couple of full length stories about young teen boys who transition at boarding school that I can read again and again and again, so I suppose I must identify with them.

MarieTS
04-02-2005, 03:32 AM
Crispy-- I've got to find those stories, they sound comforting.
Thanks

crispy
04-02-2005, 05:15 AM
Crispy-- I've got to find those stories, they sound comforting.
Thanks
I've saved lots: the following titles are worth following up: Boarding School, Being Jenny and Hilltop Academy.