PDA

View Full Version : Confused...

beckyboo
10-26-2007, 10:35 AM
Hi everybody. I'm 22 and been crossdressing since i can remember. Lately when i've been dressing i've been thinking about being with other men sexually. I consider myself to be straight but these thoughts will not stop and i've been in contact with another crossdresser for a few months on and off. I'm wondering if i should go and meet him and explore these feelings i've been having.

Ðarissa
10-26-2007, 11:47 AM
There are lots of people who feel the same way, not just cross dressers. You're certainly not alone in thinking you're straight and then at some point having sexual fantasies that include members of the same sex. You just have to figure out if that is something you really would like to explore or not. We all have fantasies that we never act out in RL. Sometimes theres only one way to find out if you like something. :heehee: Maybe you should talk to your friend about this and see what he thinks?

tommi
10-26-2007, 11:52 AM
Take things slow make sure it is something you truly want not just a fantasy.

It can be very hard to get over certain things we do if it truly isn't something
that we wanted to do latter in life.:hugs:

Samantha B L
10-26-2007, 11:53 AM
Hi Becky, Greetings and welcome to the forum. It's good to meet you.

marie354
10-26-2007, 12:09 PM
Becky, you need to determine if that's what you really want. If you plan to transition fully in the future, then maybe in the end you will be straight anyway. No-one can answer this but you.

confused99
10-26-2007, 02:48 PM
Hi Becky,

I know how you feel, when I'm dressed I also have those thoughts, even though I'm totally straight (or at least think I am!). I've also been confused by these thoughts, in fact this is the first time I've ever acknowledged to anybody about them. I guess it's just part of the girl fantasy, but I know at times, the feelings are pretty strong!

As for whether you act on them, I guess that's a question only you can answer, but remember, there can often be a big difference between fantasy and reality!

Lisa Golightly
10-26-2007, 04:05 PM
You've got seventy years on average... The first thirty are the most experimental... interesting... and unless you're dead inside the most memorable... Go do what every great adventurer does... Explore life.

docrobbysherry
10-26-2007, 08:22 PM
You've got seventy years on average... The first thirty are the most experimental... interesting... and unless you're dead inside the most memorable... Go do what every great adventurer does... Explore life.

Lisa is absolutely rite. I've never had fantasies about other men, but have had about practically everything else! I even tried being with a man in my
40's to be sure! Still trying new things out all the time.
Besides, u know u can be attracted to both men and women. It's called being BI. And u can probably get some of the best advise on how that works from the folks on this site! And, U have your whole life to figure it all out!
RS

www.myspace.com/robertsherry

paulaN
10-26-2007, 09:11 PM
I'd say your normal. Like the rest of us. Well I can't speak for the rest of us. But I know I'm normal and I think you are too.

Zee
10-27-2007, 12:28 AM
Listen to what your heart tells you. Listen carefully becuase sometimes your emotions will trick you. If you do what you know in your heart is the right thing for you, then I would say you are on the right track.

Mitch23
10-27-2007, 06:39 AM
Know exactly where you're coming from on that one - have those feelings myself.

mitch

Kate Simmons
10-27-2007, 06:56 AM
Hi Becky. Feelings are feelings are feelings. Guys are guys are guys and girls are girls are girls. Sometimes our feelings tend to confuse us, especially with this gender stuff and our perceived part in it. Regardless of whether you like guys or girls, my thinking is always to get to know someone as well as possible before proceeding. It may not be all the wine and roses and puppy dogs we think it is. It depends on the individual person mostly and this is the mistake many of us make rushing into a relationship half cocked with hormones and feelings burning. If we truely get to know a person on the inside, we are very seldom disappointed physically as that is the least of it. It depends on the type of relationship you are looking for but a good one amounts to a lot more than the physical stuff and is more long lasting.:happy:

Carol A
10-27-2007, 07:24 AM
Beckyboo,
No I don't believe there is a thing wrong with you, as a boy I dreamed about dressing as a girl and being one. Now as an adult I do dress as a women and yes I have dreamed about being with a man just to see what it's like, sorry don't know as it hasn't happen yet, just a dream. :hugs:

Mary Jane
10-27-2007, 07:56 AM
I had these same feelings about 20 years ago before I even started dressing fully and after thinking about it for quite some time I decided that some things are best if left as fantasies. You will have to decide what you REALLY want.

Patti Girl
10-27-2007, 06:03 PM
Becky,

A significant percentage of the population is bisexual. As a male, I'm not interested in men sexually. But as a girl, I might like to be treated as a real girl :)

Now, for myself, I'm not sure I'd go for another CDer but many do.

I think you are normal, or at least not abnormal. Take your time and be careful. As many have said, some fantasies are best as fantasies. But other one can be happily experienced.

Patti

charlie
10-27-2007, 06:37 PM
Hi everybody. I'm 22 and been crossdressing since i can remember. Lately when i've been dressing i've been thinking about being with other men sexually. I consider myself to be straight but these thoughts will not stop and i've been in contact with another crossdresser for a few months on and off. I'm wondering if i should go and meet him and explore these feelings i've been having.
Being 22, wearing great looking clothes and probably looking great in them could be very confusing. Perhaps you could be interested in being with a dressed man as well. It is probably something you have to do to see. I tried being with another guy in my earlier years and although fun, it was not sexually a turn on for me. So I only tried it a time or two. Being dressed and feeling sexy is probably the time to find out. Good luck and have fun!

Kris
10-27-2007, 07:24 PM

Sheeeesh Lisa....... talk about painting a depressing picture for me! I am 40, and my sexual prime is just beginning and I refuse to believe that the best is behind me, it has just BEGUN!
I want to make some darned hot memories in the future!!
:hugs:

Kris

Patti Girl
10-27-2007, 09:21 PM
Sheeeesh Lisa....... talk about painting a depressing picture for me! I am 40, and my sexual prime is just beginning and I refuse to believe that the best is behind me, it has just BEGUN!

Kris

Kris,

You are right! "Youth is wasted on the young"!!! We have the maturity to appreciate things and the confidence to enjoy them!

Patti

MJ
10-27-2007, 10:15 PM

Kris

Kris
you are so right ..

Becky
well when i understand what normal is i will let you know !!!! . you must make sure you want this... you can't undo what has been done take it slow until you are sure OK

Bridget Fitzgerald
10-27-2007, 10:44 PM
If you meet safely and still feel that way, go 'slow' and see what happens. Maybe your bi, maybe not.

joann426
10-27-2007, 11:12 PM
hievery one let me tell you that i have been cding for some time and my so knows it but wont except the fact that i like wearing womens clothes i would like to know how i can get her to apperate me and my girl in side how can i go about this problem

huggs
joann426:love:

Nicki B
10-27-2007, 11:34 PM
Surely your fantasies are a window on your soul? :)