PDA

View Full Version : T-something sighting

TG-Taru
10-26-2007, 12:24 PM
I went to the first local octoberfest type of happening today (in drab), and spotted there a T-something person. Clearly (born) male, beard stubble, adams apple, no breastforms (only pecs or very early in transition), but apparently women's jeans/pants and form hugging shirt/top, and a shoulderbag, and dangly large earrings. Natural short, curled hair. No strong makeup or colored nails that I noticed, solid-ish colors, no dress, pretty low key. Didn't seem to be bothering trying to pass as anything but what (s)he was. Nobody else seemed to notice, at least (s)he didn't cause any noticeable reactions. Couldn't really tell if it was just a case of liking women's clothing or something more, and didin't ask. Personally I'd not go out like that, but encouraging to see nonetheless.

First time I've spotted another T-person in my hometown. Heard of at least one that had trouble with a grocery store that didn't like having her there (I stopped using the store after hearing that), and know of one living here who doesn't want to get caught here. There must be more of course, just first I've noticed.

Marla S
10-26-2007, 12:35 PM
Could have been me, but I do a close shave every day and don't live in Finland ... oh and my nail polish is red right now:D

xxMicky
10-26-2007, 03:29 PM
I have seen a few ladies dressed in my local area. Mainly late at night in the "nightclub" area. I have never approached anyone but there does seem to be a culture here. Oneday I will find out where they go.

Brianna Lovely
10-26-2007, 04:00 PM
I hope you spot more TG people in your area. Maybe you'll get to meet some of them.

As far as the grocery store goes, I would have gotten dressed and gone shopping, in that store.