PDA

View Full Version : why i no longer close the curtains

charllote34
10-26-2007, 02:53 PM
As i sit writing to you for the first time i have my curtains wide open so anybody who wants to look straight in can do . What i here you ask is special about that ? Well the gentlemen accross the road always spends a very strange amount of time looking out of his bedroom window and into my home .Well now he has something to look at i am in full charllote mode in my sexiest pink and black basque ! and my long black lace up boots.
Let the game begin:D

karynspanties
10-26-2007, 03:11 PM
Awesome!! I too have a nosy neighbor. Always looking down into my yard or at my house when he drives by, I don't know why, I have one of the nicest homes in the area. Maybe that's why, but anyway, a few weeks back I decided to sit on my patio behind the house on saturday morning and have my coffee and cruise the net on my laptop. Well, I guess I should also say that I was wearing my robe (male) and a white full slip with lace at the hem and bust, with white panties. I noticed him staring at me. I was pretty well covered up with my robe, but the lace and bottom part of the slip was showing. He decided to come over and say hi. He saw the lace. Made no bones about looking at my legs and lower part of my slip, so I casually let my robe fall open just enough for him to see the lace at the bust. He liked what he saw......because he reached out and slid his hand inside my robe and caressed my leg:D We talked for a bit and that was it. But when he sees me out in the garage or out in the yard.....he's right there. So don't be surprised if you have a new friend knocking on your door!

sissystephanie
10-26-2007, 03:12 PM
Wow, you are really giving him something to see!:thumbsup: Maybe you should vary the outfit from day to day!!:heehee:

Sissy/Stephanie

More Girl than man sometimes

Deborah Jane
10-26-2007, 03:28 PM
Stand by the window and blow him a kiss charllote..:heehee:

Katie Moore
10-26-2007, 04:07 PM
Awesome!! I too have a nosy neighbor. Always looking down into my yard or at my house when he drives by, I don't know why, I have one of the nicest homes in the area. Maybe that's why, but anyway, a few weeks back I decided to sit on my patio behind the house on saturday morning and have my coffee and cruise the net on my laptop. Well, I guess I should also say that I was wearing my robe (male) and a white full slip with lace at the hem and bust, with white panties. I noticed him staring at me. I was pretty well covered up with my robe, but the lace and bottom part of the slip was showing. He decided to come over and say hi. He saw the lace. Made no bones about looking at my legs and lower part of my slip, so I casually let my robe fall open just enough for him to see the lace at the bust. He liked what he saw......because he reached out and slid his hand inside my robe and caressed my leg:D We talked for a bit and that was it. But when he sees me out in the garage or out in the yard.....he's right there. So don't be surprised if you have a new friend knocking on your door!

yukkkkkk.

Don't be touching my leg.

Charllote wait till he sees you with the new wig. Now you have to buy even more stuff:tongueout

:love:

Katie

Dawn D.
10-26-2007, 04:30 PM
Interesting post! It just so happens that last Saturday, late afternoon, my lovely Wife and I were sitting at the dining room table finishing a very late lunch/early dinner. I was in full femme, including wig and breast forms. Window curtain wide open and as I am taking a bite, I look out the window just in time to see my daughter and son in-law coming up the walk looking right at my Wife and I!! Without even thinking I waved at them and they waved back:eek: then I said, "Oh $#@t!". I went running for the bedroom and my Wife went to head'em off at the pass. I felt I was somewhat lucky as I was able to find a male tee shirt that was close in color to the femme droop neck that I had on, put on a pair of sweats and black baseball cap on backwards (sorry but it was the best I could think of at the time).

When I was ready, I went out to greet them and much to my surprise it was like they hadn't seen a thing. However, I am just not sure about that? After their visit and they went on their way, my Wife and I talked breifly about the episode and I was very surprised by her thoughts on it. She said,"If they saw you, so what. You know it's bound to happen sooner or later anyway. We'll just deal with it." ......Made me feel better!

I have often had a sneaking feeling that my daughter is on to me anyway. She has been in my bedroom looking for a sweatshirt to wear several times and she always wears mine. Well, it would be aweful hard to miss my wigs sitting out on the dresser and her mother does not wear one.........?! She's never said a word.

Dawn

sterling12
10-26-2007, 04:40 PM
Careful! You could be playing a dangerous game. Do you really know what kind of person your dealing with. Maybe he's just nosy. Maybe he's a Peeping Tom. Maybe he's a serious pervert and you may be giving him all the wrong signals.

I can kind of tell that your bummed out by his inappropriate behavior, and you have perhaps decided to "teach him a lesson." But be careful, these guys can turn on you in a split second. A situation you thought that you had under control, suddenly becomes out of control!

Perhaps Karyn will run into the same problem. Maybe she wants her neighbor's attentions. But I can guarantee one thing, that guy isn't going to stop with a "feel." Next time he gets "up close and personal," he's going to want much more.

I think I have been approached at least a half dozen times this year, by these "admirers." Lets face it, most of them are very creepy, and they just make me fearful. Sometimes it's flattering and a kick, but these guys often mean serious business. Forewarned is forearmed.

Peace and Love, Joanie

Kate Simmons
10-26-2007, 05:13 PM
I agree with Joanie, it's a very dangerous game. Anyone touching my leg better have a damn good reason or will know the reason why. Just be careful everyone.

trannie T
10-26-2007, 05:38 PM
Charllote, you and your neighbor have a wonderful relationship, an exhibitionist and a voyeur. Get to know him better, you could exchange gifts, binoculars for him lingerie for you.

Scotty
10-26-2007, 05:58 PM
I have one of those neighbors, always when I get up to make coffee too, I have a stove light on as I don't want bright lights that early in the morning.

So the other morning I wore my white negligee out to make coffee in...

it's an unspoken thing, he's probably getting off on it as he does me favors from time to time (Food favors that is)....

He's a good guy tho...