PDA

View Full Version : Called me by my name

Ruth
10-26-2007, 05:14 PM
I have been out to my wife for about a year, but a few days back was the first time she called me Ruth (when I was en femme, naturally). Not a big deal maybe but for me it represents a new level of acceptance.
Can I ask if those of you with acepting SOs are regularly called by name (femme name that is)? And was it something that happened from the start or was it a long time coming?

goofus
10-26-2007, 05:42 PM
I have been out to my wife for about a year, but a few days back was the first time she called me Ruth (when I was en femme, naturally). Not a big deal maybe but for me it represents a new level of acceptance.
Can I ask if those of you with acepting SOs are regularly called by name (femme name that is)? And was it something that happened from the start or was it a long time coming?

Well, I don't have a SO at the moment but to me that does indicate a high degree of acceptance!

paulaN
10-26-2007, 08:43 PM
Wow that is so cool. I'd love to be able to dress the way I wanted at home.

joann426
10-26-2007, 08:50 PM
i am a cd for 10 years now and my so knows it but how do iget her to except me and my girl inside some one just let me know :hugs:

Suzie Green
10-26-2007, 09:01 PM
My wife has called me "Suzie" from day #1 when I am dressed. She says it just doesn't feel right to use my guy name. But she is probably more understanding than many wives or girl friends. She loves going shopping with me, helping with my makeup, and enjoys our mini-vacations when I can dress for the weekend and we take off to a tourist area and stay overnight in a motel. Suzie is the close girlfriend she always wishes she had and we act more like giggling school girls than husband and wife when I'm dressed. I very very fortunate that she actually looks forward to me looking pretty and feminine! :hugs: