PDA

View Full Version : Sharing.

lahr
10-26-2007, 06:29 PM
Today my wife and I decided to take tha day off from work. I made breakfast and we kicked back for awhile and watched the Today show and then Regis and Kelly. My wife suggested that I started a fire in the fire place and before long we were in the shower. Next we were both dressed in matching fully fashioned hose, stilettos, and matching panties. It was a wonderfull way of sharing. We gave each other foot rubs and I massaged her soles with my lips and kissed her toes one at a time with the fireplace crackling in the background. The best part was when we put on matching tops. It was a great way of sharing. Do you Gals enjoy dressing like the one you're with? or is this over the top?.... lahr.

JULIE33362
10-26-2007, 06:41 PM
Love To Do It When Wife If In To It

jasminemichell
10-26-2007, 06:57 PM
You are so lucky.............my SO barely tolerates my dressing. I think what you shared is lovely .

Ðarissa
10-26-2007, 07:10 PM
You're lucky, very lucky indeed.

Davinnia
10-26-2007, 10:29 PM
My wife & I don't have matching clothes, personally I find that idea a bit silly. How many GGs would want to arrive at a function & see someone else in the same outfit ?
My wife does, however lend me some of her nighties, as well as having my own & she has given me several skirts & dresses she no longer wears. She loves to see me in her clothes & thinks they look good on me. I'm hoping to be given the 3pcwhite outfit she wore on our wedding day, now that would be really special to wear.

Rhonda in dallas
10-26-2007, 11:14 PM
Sounds like a very special day for you and your wife. I hope you have many more.

Love Rhonda

Jocelyn Quivers
10-26-2007, 11:44 PM
Me and my wife share clothes or wear similar clothes as well, what's even better is I've gotten small enough to wear I can fit into most of her clothes and she can fit into mine. Sharing clothes is one of the great joys of having a supportive wife.

marny
10-27-2007, 12:23 AM
I have more lingerie than my wife( and I suspect I'm not alone on that count) and she wears my bras all the time. We can share shoes too! Very nice for shopping. :D

michelle812
10-27-2007, 12:25 AM
You are a very lucky girl. I can't even get my g/f to dress sexy, let alone to dress in front of her.:sad:

Michelle

Angie G
10-27-2007, 12:41 AM
Not over the top hun if it feels good do it :hugs:
Angie

Suzie S.
10-27-2007, 04:42 AM
Lahr, I think that sounds like a very special, romantic day. :happy: It's definitely something to cherish. Anything that brings two people closer together is OK in my book! :thumbsup: