PDA

View Full Version : Told My Girlfriend About My Crossdressing

RebeccaLynne
10-26-2007, 06:53 PM
Last Sunday evening my girlfriend and I were lounging on her bed, deciding whether or not to watch a movie, or just talk. Well, seemed like the perfect time to "make a clean breast of it" (pun intended), and that's what I said to her. We've been dating for six months, and are very happy together. She's very feminine, artistic, and intelligent. So I said, "you know how you like to be attractive, desireable, sexy, and pretty? Well, I do, too!". I told her she was in exclusive company, as the only other person who knows is my former wife, who has kept the knowledge confidential. I was dreading my girlfriend's reaction, prepared for the worst, but hoping for the best. She was great! She said she had recognized that I exhibited a degree of femininity in my personality, but hadn't heretofore imagined this particular facet. She asked if I went out dressed, and I assured her that this was a very private activity, and that I wasn't interested in men, adore women, and seek to emulate them. She was supportive, albeit somewhat surprised and mystified, and said she had questions. I promised I'd do my best to answer them. We talk every night on the phone, and we'll be seeing each other this weekend as usual. I'm so glad I told her. Now she knows all of me. No secrets. I'm so lucky!

JULIE33362
10-26-2007, 07:25 PM
I Told My Wife After A Month Or 2 Dateing GoOD Job Good For You Both

Sharon
10-26-2007, 07:29 PM
Very cool, Rebecca, it sounds like your girlfriend is a wonderful person. :happy:

Ðarissa
10-26-2007, 08:23 PM
Your girlfriend sounds really nice Rebecca. I think it's a good thing that you told her. :D

paulaN
10-26-2007, 08:31 PM
So far so good for you. I hope it stays that way.

Katie Moore
10-26-2007, 08:44 PM
yup no more secrets...isn't that a nice feeling? I hope you guys have a great life together.

Keep us informed. You know we all want to know.

:love:

Katie

trannie T
10-26-2007, 08:51 PM
Good for you Rebecca! There are so many posts from those who finally told their partners after many years of marriage. Telling ones girlfriend early in the relationship helps to avoid many problems. If she is not comfortable with crossdressing and sends you on your way it is a sad situation but better than living a lie for many years. If she is cool with the idea you have just won the lottery.

Pamela75s
10-27-2007, 12:46 AM
Good luck Rebecca, it sounds like you are off to good start.
Pamela

Sheri 4242
10-27-2007, 01:17 AM
Great start, Rebecca!!! I told my wife years ago when we were dating and it became clear to me that "engagement and wedding" were in our future. I absolutely did not want to go forward with something that important being hidden!!! I know of so many, as I am sure you do, who have lived with who and what you are being hidden from the person who is supposed to be their soulmate and split-apart -- 10 years, 20, 30 . . . That is no marriage, and moreover it is making a decision for another that is not your's to make.

At any rate, thank you for sharing your wonderful news!!! You have shown us grace, insight, dignity, and intellect!!! Keep us posted!!!

Di
10-27-2007, 04:18 AM
Wonderful Rebecca:D it sounds like you are off to great start.

Wenda
10-27-2007, 04:41 AM
Absolutely the right move. Risky, but so glad it worked out!!:thumbsup:

RebeccaLynne
10-30-2007, 08:13 PM
to the unveiling of my "gender-giftedness". As mentioned, we spent the weekend at her place. She had obviously considered the revelation at length, and her questions were totally relevant and non-judgemental. When did I first discover my interest in dressing female? What was the progression from childhood wearing of dresses and panties to the present elements of my enthusiasm for make-up, jewelry, and the wearing of pantyhose, girdles, bras, and outerwear? I answered all of her queries to the best of my ability, without reservation or hesitation. Not even my former wife knew I had dressed female prior to meeting her. Back then, I had marveled at her proficiency in applying her make-up, and wondered aloud as to how it felt. She offered to apply eyeshadow, mascara, lipstick, and blush, to which I couldn't say no! She followed up with, "I wonder how you'd look in a dress?" (which included the appropriate undergarments, of course!). I was ecstatic! In my wildest dreams I never imagined meeting another woman so willing to participate in, and embrace, my femininity. And yet I have! There are women out there willing to love and respect us in our entirety. Stay positive and seek the companionship you desire. You'll find her, as I did. I love her!

silkandsatincd
10-30-2007, 10:43 PM
Hi Rebecca,

That is awesome! Good for you. I wish you the best. I congratulate you for your honesty and your girlfriend for having an open mind and being understanding.

Eve

Billijo49504
10-30-2007, 11:13 PM
Cool, now show her your wardrobe of fem clothes. Better known as stash...BJ

Joy Carter
10-31-2007, 12:33 AM
Maybe too late to say this, but just go slow.

I'd worry that she might get fearful of this side of you, and see it only as perverse.:2c:

Good Luck With You New Love

Joy Belinda Carter

RachelDenise
10-31-2007, 04:51 AM
You're on your way. Sounds like you have a keeper!

Shelly Preston
10-31-2007, 04:56 AM
I am happy she is so accepting

Just make sure you let her know how much you appreciate her acceptance

Melora
10-31-2007, 05:12 AM
Good for YOU!! You are on the Right path...
Did you have to learn the HARD way with your former wife?, Just wondering??
Melora..

scarlet
10-31-2007, 05:15 AM
Yep you are one lucky girl. And she is one way cool lady.:hugs:

Sally24
10-31-2007, 05:59 AM
Congratulations! This is the best thing you could do, but it is scary when you come to that point of taking the plunge. Good for you for taking that chance. Enjoy!

sexotik
11-06-2007, 08:48 AM
Congrats!You must be very lucky, so must your girlfriend! Glad everithing turned out fine, besos

Lucy Bright
11-06-2007, 06:45 PM
Congratulations! I hope it all works out for you both.

Lucy

Mayliis
11-06-2007, 06:48 PM
My girlfriend knows it also... It's much easier for me that i can trust someone. You're lucky girl my dear Kisses...

racquel
11-06-2007, 08:15 PM
Congratulations.You are very lucky to be starting out with a clean slate,a shining example for those starting a relation-ship,on the joy of full disclosure.
Again,congratulations :love:

JamieMTF
11-06-2007, 10:08 PM
I am happy for you, I was not that smart and my g/f found pictures of me dressed that I had taken back in August. Lucky for me she is a very understanding woman and now I have someone to dress with. We even went shopping on Sunday for some new items for Jamie.

Kaylene
11-06-2007, 11:01 PM
Wouldn't it be sneaky-wonderful if we met a gal that wanted us to dress, not knowing that we already do? Then we could act like it's their thing that we somewhat reluctantly agree to. :heehee:

Oh to dream... :happy:

RebeccaLynne
11-07-2007, 04:47 PM
as that's about how it went with my former spouse. I had complimented her on her make-up, and wondered aloud as to how it felt to wear it. She offered to make me up, and I readily agreed. Eyeshadow, mascara, lipstick, and blush. Untied my ponytail (1972, all the "alternative types" had long hair[still do!]), and brushed it out in a femme style. Next, she said, "wanna dress up?". Of course! Never did tell her I'd CD'd prior to that. Just her and my now- girlfriend know of my "secret self". Gotta love 'em! No wonder we wanna join 'em!
Girls, thank you all for the words of encouragement, and likewise, the cautionary reminders.
May you all enjoy your relationships, past, present, and future.
To do less is to deny the joy of living.:hugs: