PDA

View Full Version : Where do TV/TS/TG find real genuine men?

tgirlinva
10-26-2007, 11:27 PM
I wanted to ask if anyone knew any website that I could subscribe to or look into to find nice, genuine, non-promiscuous gentlemen. I'm so tired of being hit on for a one-night stand and guys that are only looking for NSA. I want to enter into a relationship and I can't seem to find the outlet for it. Can you please help?

Kate Simmons
10-27-2007, 03:29 AM
Unfortunately, due to the nature of who we are many have perconceived ideas, especially men. A lot of it depends on us and how we convey the idea of what we want and also depends on the type of people who we hang around with. Certain types have certain expectations. Getting to really know a person is the only way. You have to establish ground rules up front though and be honest about what you are looking for. That way there are no surprises or disappointments.:happy:

Sheri 4242
10-27-2007, 03:44 AM
A lot of it depends on us and how we convey the idea of what we want and also depends on the type of people who we hang around with.

You have to establish ground rules up front though and be honest about what you are looking for.

Sal has pretty much stated it with great succinctness! Can it be "just that simple" or is it more complicated? IMO, if one is honest, that is all that is required!

Nicki B
10-27-2007, 07:13 AM
Inva,

If you DO ever find out, DON'T tell anybody, 'cos you'll be trampled to death in the rush by all the genetic women? :)

(Ever see the January Sales? Ouch... )