PDA

View Full Version : What restroom on Halloween????

Katrina
10-27-2007, 07:42 AM
My SO and I are planning on having a few friends over for Halloween...friends that don't know about Katrina. I plan on dressing up as a beauty queen. Neither of us have a problem with that and I even plan on doing a "good" job on my "costume". We were tossing around the idea of going out to dinner and possibly a movie afterwards.

It hit me, I ALWAYS have to use the restroom after dinner before a movie. What one do I use???? If I was really enfemme (not Halloween enfemme), I would use the ladies room since using the mens room could potentially be dangerous. But on Halloween, I'm not enfemme, I'm in "drag", so I'm not sure. I was thinking of taking the wig off so its (more) obvious that I'm a guy and use the mens room. What do you think????

renee k
10-27-2007, 08:02 AM
Hi Katrina,

IMHO, I would use the restroom of the gender I'm presenting in. Halloween or not. And if your planning to go with your SO, just go when she goes.

Huggs, Renee

JULIE33362
10-27-2007, 01:28 PM
Use Restroom That Your Dressed For That What I Think ----but What Do I Know

Nicki B
10-27-2007, 01:44 PM
My SO and I are planning on having a few friends over for Halloween...friends that don't know about Katrina. I plan on dressing up as a beauty queen.

Tell your friends that you plan to use the ladies, for safety; tell them you've already agreed that your SO is going to accompany you?

If I was really enfemme (not Halloween enfemme), I would use the ladies room since using the mens room could potentially be dangerous

I wholeheartedly agree.

Katrina
10-27-2007, 03:21 PM
Sadly, plans change. No dress up tonight. My party pooper friends didn't want to do the dress up thing. :(

Wenda
10-27-2007, 04:00 PM
SHAME ON THEM!! REally sorry to hear that. My Halloween is hanging together. A group of us are going to a dance/party. At the riisk of repeating myself, I am going as an experienced harlot: thigh-high lace-up 4 inch heels, black stockings with rhinestones up the back (that can be seen between the laces on the boots), a leather thong, a lambskin cincher/garter, a lace-up leather skirt (which I love), a sheer black top (still deciding wheter to wear my perky #5 forms or my really nice #9s. Just not 100% sure that the Hollisters will keep the #9s on all night without some support, a lace-up leather vest, choker, lace-up black vinyl gloves, black wig and my new long leather coat.

When I told the organizer of our little band that my GF couldn't come (She was going to be the well-endowed madam, red corset, red satin gloves, etc) because she has to work tomorrow morning at 6 am, 40 minutes awy, she introduced me to her friend, Chica Domina. Yup, an actual live and practicing dominatrix.

Our mutual friend and we met and hit it off, and she has met me a couple times to discuss makeup and wardrobe. She is highly creative and intense. I haven't seen her in full regalia, but I think it will be impressive. Reverse roles: the controlling young petite madam and the oversexed, old large *****. Pics tomorrow, if we are not in jail. w. :drink: