PDA

View Full Version : not sure if????

Niccole
10-27-2007, 03:10 PM
Hey, girl's whats goin on... in the past few months i've been dealing with myself woundering,i'm a male. But i feel like a woman when i speak with people i sometimes give a man's outlook. but in some cases i give a womans outlook ..how can i if i'm a male... when i put on my underware and my womans clothing, i realy belive in my mind im a female... I look goood i feeel goood. but some one(girlfriend) told me that i'm haveing an identity crisses
How can that be when i've felt like a female since I was young... I get this awsome feeling inside of me... i dress everyday..... i walk around dont even think that i'm male... the passion and the sexyness that i feel inside is great and i wish i could be a woman.. permently... i've just started to go out. as a female, I enjoy being a woman... should I realy love to cd, my girl does'nt want to see me dressed up she said she might get jelous. like ive said i realy love being a woman.
LIKE I'VE SAID BEFORE,i've been dressin for over 17 years and these r my first steps in dealing with my secret.when i go out as a male i always look at how woman but ther make up eyebrows,dress. i belivee that i have better taste. then most real gg.. welll hope i can get some answers i know that you all (girls).. are here for me and that's what makes it easyr for me to come here and speak with you all. so hug's and kisses....xoxoxoxox
ps. thank you all for ur support..
i love it here i can be myself and feel good about it...niccole

NICCOLEXOXOX

:love:

i like the way breast feel and look i rely want bigger brests but im nervous to keep growing them i feel that i should, but when i see cd i here all the bad things people say so that makes me scared to get judged the same way... i know that i love them ...i dont want to be marked as a gay guy. i want to b labeled as a girl
... what is the first step in takeing away the fear of what people think ... xoxoxoxo niccolexoxoxoxo

JULIE33362
10-27-2007, 03:37 PM
Keep coming around your just you thanks for your note

Kris
10-27-2007, 03:46 PM
Hey, girl's whats goin on... in the past few months i've been dealing with myself woundering,i'm a male. But i feel like a woman when i speak with people i sometimes give a man's outlook. but in some cases i give a womans outlook ..how can i if i'm a male... when i put on my underware and my womans clothing, i realy belive in my mind im a female... I look goood i feeel goood. but some one(girlfriend) told me that i'm haveing an identity crisses
How can that be when i've felt like a female since I was young... I get this awsome feeling inside of me... i dress everyday..... i walk around dont even think that i'm male... the passion and the sexyness that i feel inside is great and i wish i could be a woman.. permently... i've just started to go out. as a female, I enjoy being a woman... should I realy love to cd, my girl does'nt want to see me dressed up she said she might get jelous. like ive said i realy love being a woman.
LIKE I'VE SAID BEFORE,i've been dressin for over 17 years and these r my first steps in dealing with my secret.when i go out as a male i always look at how woman but ther make up eyebrows,dress. i belivee that i have better taste. then most real gg.. welll hope i can get some answers i know that you all (girls).. are here for me and that's what makes it easyr for me to come here and speak with you all. so hug's and kisses....xoxoxoxox
ps. thank you all for ur support..
i love it here i can be myself and feel good about it...niccole

NICCOLEXOXOX

Niccole,
I am a GG and I have all kinds of attitudes. I don't think an attitude makes us male or female. It's what YOU believe that counts. Do YOU think you are having an identity crisis? If so, then talk to someone about it, a professional who can help you sort things out.
You brought up a good point that think I am going to make another thread on but why is it that men don't feel that they are sexy? I don't get it. There are sexy males and females out there. But I digress.........
And you might have great taste but better than GG's? Whoah... that's pretty harsh.. what about the GM's out there? SO why not just say you have great taste? Why does it have to be measured against someone else?
Sorry if this question was just for fellow cd'ers to answer, but you didn't say that so I felt compelled to jump in and add my :2c:

:hugs: Kris

jill carey
10-27-2007, 04:56 PM
hi Niccole,
that's a tough one, I am in a very similar position , I'm not sure if if I can be of any help , but I do know it go's on like life go's on , we will keep soldiering on what ever it takes,
hugs Jill

Sheri 4242
10-27-2007, 05:08 PM
Sounds like "Niccole is still dealing with Niccole." Not that there is anything wrong with that, but my first impression was that Niccole was actually talking to Niccole seeking areas of agreement and disagreement. The key is to keep talking, and never be rash or impulsive.

Kate Simmons
10-28-2007, 05:46 AM
I agree with Kris. Despite genetics, you cannot really pigeonhole feelings or thinking and say it is "masculine" or "feminine". Your outlook is a person's outlook and is unique to you as an individual. Rather than put any of my feelings (guy or girl) down, I have learned to work with them and to embrace them. Having different sets of feelings doesn't make me more or less of one or the other, it just means I may have different insights than most. We do ourselves and others a disservice if we attempt to limit ourselves or our thoughts and feelings one way or the other. Much easier to acknowledge who we are and go with it.:happy:

Angie G
10-28-2007, 08:55 AM
Niccole Be what you want to be hun don't worry if you should feel male or female just go with how you want to feel at the time, we are here for you whenever you need hun,
just be you WE LOVE YOU SIS ! :hugs:
Angie