PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on halloween

NatalieGirl
10-27-2007, 04:29 PM
As I am getting dolled up for tonight, I was just thinking.

Halloween is amateur night. We girls are pros.

MJ
10-27-2007, 04:31 PM
oi who you calling a pro ... i'm a good girl :Angry3:

Sally2005
10-27-2007, 04:39 PM
You got that right... went out to a party with my wife and in the short time it took to get ready I ended up looking like a guy in a dress... that's what people expect an halloween so it was fun.

kristytv
10-27-2007, 04:41 PM
going to a party as kristy this evening, and i am going to work on wensday as well as kristy ! even have my outfit all ready just need to get girled up! painting nails shortly !

emmerzgurl06
10-27-2007, 05:07 PM
im going out tonight for the first time as emily. m typing this with my long press on nails. i have to say its pretty tough typing with them. haha but i love it. my friend should be here shortly to help get me ready. and forget being ameteur, im going all the way. i'm gonna shock the hell out f my friends tonight!!! im super excited but a little nervous to. im just going to rely on the fact that its a halloween party!! hopefully im not the only one dressed....

annekathleen
10-27-2007, 06:53 PM
I think you can arouse and / or confirm suspicions if you "pretend" to dress up for halloween. Everything is going to fit right and it will look too natural and look like you put some serious effort into looking like a woman. Then, how do you answer the question " Where did you get those clothes and who helped you ?"
I was going to offer my adult children some clothing to "dress up" for a halloween party at the local bars, but I did not want them to wonder where I got the clothes, the bras, the boobs, the wigs, and the high heels, etc....
Duh, my ex girlfriend left them here??? especially the boobs and the wigs.

kristytv
10-28-2007, 10:30 AM
well one of girls at the party coundlt keep her hands off me , so well see where that goes!