PDA

View Full Version : Just another day

Beth-GDB
10-28-2007, 03:49 AM
I had someone staying with me for a while. I kept all my CD items packed away while they were here (18 months!). They've moved out but left a few odds and ends behind, and a few days ago they called to say they'd come by on Monday to pick up the last items. No problem.

So here it is Sunday afternoon and I hear the doorbell. I'm weaing a skirt, casual top, wig, lipstick, breastforms (not stick on) and bare feet with painted nails. Who's at the door? I'm not expecting anyone today. I have fem clothes and underwear all over the bed (I'm going through my things to see what to keep and what to get rid of because it just doesn't suit me). Oh, it's my ex-houseguest, he's a day early.

Frantic change of clothes, grab a couple of skirts from the clothes rack I had drying on the balcony, let him in. Then I realise I have a fake nail kit, a set of used nails and nail polish all sitting on the coffee table. Hide those under a t-shirt on the sofa while he's not looking. Then I realise I have a small mountain of cosmetics and several cans of scented body spray all sitting on the bench around the bathroom wash basin. Make an excuse and hide it all in the cupboard under the basin. While I'm in the bathroom doing that I notice something in the mirror. Lipstick! It had been on a few hours and wasn't blatantly obvious. If it was, he would have said something already, so I just go on as if nothing else is out of place.

:bonk:

Sinthia
10-28-2007, 12:09 PM
If it isn't one thing, it is another. It seems that you never cover (or uncover) all the bases. That is why I quit hidding it when the bell rings. I just open the door and enjoy life. So far everyone has been comfortable with me in a bra and dress.

marika_jaye
10-28-2007, 12:19 PM
If it isn't one thing, it is another. It seems that you never cover (or uncover) all the bases. That is why I quit hidding it when the bell rings. I just open the door and enjoy life. So far everyone has been comfortable with me in a bra and dress.

Sinthia, I LOVE your attitude! I've been trying to adopt a similar philosophy lately, but old habits sure do die hard...