PDA

View Full Version : I talked to one of "US"

Carroll
10-28-2007, 05:47 AM
Last night we played a Halloween gig. I didn't dress up at the request of a member of the band, which was cool by me. Anyways I noticed this girl wearing a black "goth gown". She didn't have any hips really, but thats not what triggered me noticing her. Believe it or not, what gave her away was her seamanly timidness and, get this, her constantly playing with and pushing her hair out of the way of her face. I broke the ice by telling her why I didnt come dressed. I told her she looked great and said that I also was a crossdresser. This is the odd part. She said she was not a crossdresser, but yet a drag queen that was mostly in the closet. I guess I can only assume that she was actually gay. Either way it was neat to find another one like me a be able to chat for a few.

Miss Vicki
10-28-2007, 05:59 AM
WOW !
Potato - Potatoe
It is all the same. Just wished there were more of us that were open.
It has been a long time since my last post. I have read a lot of wonderful responses to many questions and I miss not being a part of the community.
Well I am back and ready to help and be helped.

Kate Simmons
10-28-2007, 06:46 AM
I've done that as well Carroll. A couple of times while at the club in drab for no particular reason, I've met and talked to other CD's, many for the first time who were obviously nervous or shy. Most folks are great once you get to know them and despite the initial "no way" as far as my being a CD, the ice is broken and we get to know each other. Subsequent visits show I'm who I say I am when they see me en femme. I'm happy to take the initiative though because there are some great folks out there I would never get to know otherwise.:happy:

Billie1
10-28-2007, 08:09 AM
Oh, well, I guess that a CD by any other name is, a CD. To each their own.

But, it was very nice of you to notice, take the initiative, compliment, and maybe boost the confidence of one of us. Ya done good.

Angie G
10-28-2007, 08:41 AM
It was nice you got to talk to her did it help relax her :hugs:
Angie