Julie York
04-01-2005, 04:50 PM
Most extrordinaire!!

(Nice shoes)

[I said that cos people expect me to.]

{Bu they are :D }

Anita
04-01-2005, 04:54 PM
eh thas a yorkshire lass thas can can say wot yu fink!
if you dunna like you says your piece las buggar tothers
with apologies to anybody ouside yorkshire who probably is wondering if I have gone nuts! :) :) :)

Sandra H
04-01-2005, 06:37 PM
eh thas a yorkshire lass thas can can say wot yu fink!
if you dunna like you says your piece las buggar tothers
with apologies to anybody ouside yorkshire who probably is wondering if I have gone nuts! :) :) :)

Hi Anita.

You look great even for a Yorkshire lass LOL.

Othnoy road thy could improve thyself would be if thy had been a Lancashire lass. But thrs nowt wrong with a lass from thoother side oh Pennines. Init gradly when thy can gab and most oh tothers caunt have foggest on what we are on aburt. (Mind you I am not too sure about some of the spellings, don’t write too much in either Lancashire or Yorkshire)

But as I said, there is very little wrong with a girl from Yorkshire I was married for a very happy 26 years to a girl from Yorkshire, mind you she left for Lancashire when she was 3 years old and lived in Lancashire for the rest of her life. So as they say up North, thy pays thy money, thy takes thy choice.

Tristen Cox
04-01-2005, 08:58 PM
What's scary is.... I actually understood wot you were saying. Wth is happening to me:p Nice shoes. Lovely outfit. Red is definitly your color, now hand over the skirt :D

Donna Delite
04-02-2005, 12:25 AM
Here's one for you

Donna Delite
04-02-2005, 12:28 AM
I hope this works

Sandra H
04-02-2005, 07:03 AM
Hi Tristen.

So you understood what we were talking about eh? Well that confirms my suspicions, I don’t think you are in Florida, I bet you come from Bolton (http://www.bolton.org.uk/). Na lass tell truth na. LOL.

Anita
04-02-2005, 11:43 AM
when thas next upouta pit tristen and walkin whippet on moor look owt over them theere hills and it aint Florida lass No "Holywood " sign anywheere is der lass?
This is Gods country (Actualy God forsaken country)
As for the red skirt Say please PM me with postal and as I am a Genorous lass I will send you it No correction after those pics of you which steemed up my pc screen I will bring you it Cos thise a cracker!
lol Anita xxx :) :) :) :)

Tristen Cox
04-03-2005, 12:00 AM
This is not my beautiful house, this is not my beautiful wife! Blimey! I haven't a clue where I am :confused: Thank you ladies, knew I could count on you :rolleyes::D

Tiffy
04-03-2005, 01:02 AM
Very nice pics. I love the skirt, omg I want it.

Kisses, April