PDA

View Full Version : Halloween party...wondering???

CharleneCD
10-28-2007, 11:22 AM
Not just halloween but any costume party. Now anytime I go to one, I tend to watch watch for the guys in drag, and wonder how many are sisters. I do know that many are just going for the cheap and easy costume, and they are usualy easy to spot. But there are a few....... Like last night. There was the one, while she didnt look great, she was dancing just way to well in her heels. The wife agrees there is no way she could do that well without losts of practice.

janet1234
10-28-2007, 12:17 PM
cartoon strip, "For better or worse", by Lynn Johnston, Canadian, featuring a cross dress comment in today's paper.

wtb Jessica
10-28-2007, 12:27 PM
Did you think about asking i would of maybe though of finding a way to ask. It could of ended up with you haveing a new friend and someone else t talk withon the subject of cding.

CharleneCD
10-28-2007, 12:34 PM
Did you think about asking i would of maybe though of finding a way to ask. It could of ended up with you haveing a new friend and someone else t talk withon the subject of cding.

Actualy we did want to find out. My wife was going to go calmly ask if she had been to a TRI-ESS meeting lately, but with the costume contest and getting our pics taken we got distracted and never got the chance. We figured that would have been a good question, as a non CD woul have no clue as to what it meant.