PDA

View Full Version : A surprise for you

the femm side of me
10-28-2007, 12:02 PM
My wife is helping with my dressing. We have been learning each other and have been getting much much closer. Well on Thursday she told me she ordered some Mary Kay make up and she bought me a surprise. She later told me she bought me my own make up and it was rather costly but I am worth it.

Her Mary Kay lady is a friend of our and we meet her for dinner and at the same time pick up her order. I said wow it looks like you have a lot of stuff in that bag. It was then my wife said well honey you needed all new stuff. Then she giggled and so did her Mary Kay lady.

Later in the car we were talking and I said nothing like poking some fun at me. My wife just laughed and said yes it was fun wasn’t it. I would said the fact that my wife is now poking fun at me (in a nice way) she is getting pretty relaxed with the whole me.

That is my wish that every one of you can have that in your lives. I pray that no one will have to hide because it is so difficult to stay health (physically and mentally) when you have to hide your true self.

Ruth
10-28-2007, 12:20 PM
That last sentence is so true. I am one of the lucky ones. I pray all you girls might have our good fortune.
Ruth

Cynthia_0101
10-28-2007, 02:32 PM
WOW you wife bought you all MK stuff. She must be really ok with it then, MK costs a small fortune.

Let us know what you got

Good luck

Victoria Anne
10-28-2007, 04:10 PM
I'm with Ruth here , I am also one of the fortunate girls here , so what did you get ?

AmandaLatex
10-28-2007, 04:18 PM
For someone who is new here but not new to knowing who I am, you all are so blessed. I wish I had that in my marriage but I do not believe it will be. I am so happy for all of you.

Hugs, Amanda

the femm side of me
10-28-2007, 08:11 PM
Hi every one,

I had a few requests for me to post what Mary Kay I got from my wife. Well I got mascara, a cake/powder foundation, eye shadow, and so lip gloss. She told me she is going to pick out a nice make bag to store all my treasures in too.

I am so lucky to have her in my life. I am afraid that if we did get to the point wear we can talk openly and with out judgment I would have lost my mind. Looking back I am sure that if we had not addressed my needs for dressing our marriage would have been in trouble. I do believe that there many other wives out there that just as supportive.

Billijo49504
10-28-2007, 09:23 PM
WE, as in she and I, went shopping at VS the other day and tomarrow we are going to the ULTI store, for some new makeup. Yes, it's more expensive having a excepting wife, but it's worth it...BJ
ps. she is my best friend, as well as my wife..