PDA

View Full Version : convinsing or not?

claire angie
10-28-2007, 03:50 PM
hi girls hope that you are all well and happy.

now i have noticed and not sure if this has question has been asked?
i dont think i am that convinsing when dressed, and the reson for that is my hair (wig).
when i was with my now ex-wife i had a wig that did make me look good when i was dressed, but now because the ex-wife got the wig, and my new hair i dont think i look convinsing any more, as before i used to get chatted up by men when we was out and we used to laugh about it. (dont mean to up set our bi or gay girls)live and let live me as i dress in womens clothes.
so i was wondering if any other girls feel the same or i am i just mad?

hoping one day we can all be accepted for who we are :love:

Julie York
10-28-2007, 03:56 PM
I'm not sure what you are asking but I have noticed that a wig looks wrong when 1) It is the wrong style for that person,face shape, in real life. 2) It is too young for that old person wearing it and no woman of that age would wear that style/colour. 3) It's a party wig and not meant to be taken as real anyway. 4) It's not sitting on the head right, too far back or too far forward.

claire angie
10-28-2007, 03:58 PM
hi julie
thats whats i mean the hair looks wrong for that person and no matter what you do it's just plain wrong just like mine at the moment.

Di
10-28-2007, 04:12 PM
I'm not sure what you are asking but I have noticed that a wig looks wrong when 1) It is the wrong style for that person,face shape, in real life. 2) It is too young for that old person wearing it and no woman of that age would wear that style/colour. 3) It's a party wig and not meant to be taken as real anyway. 4) It's not sitting on the head right, too far back or too far forward.
Agree with all the above.....a good convincing wig is one of the
absolute most necessary items........if it is ratty or just looks wiggy.....you will automatically get a second look.

TxKimberly
10-28-2007, 04:15 PM
No question the wig can make you or break you. Tell you another little thing I've learned - never make your hair look TOO perfect. How many women do you know that go out on a typical day and have flawless hair with every strand in place? :-)