PDA

View Full Version : Amy is back!!!

Amy Hepker
10-28-2007, 04:06 PM
Hi Everyone,

I know I haven't been here for a while, but I have been a little busy. My life has changed and so has a lot of things. I had to purge before moving to Florida, and now I am building up my collection again. I really hated getting rid of all I had, but buying more is always fun, Right! I had a lot of really nice things, I will really miss. I am on the right track now though. I am currently wearing Panties and a Bra everyday now (under my male clothes) and I am losing weight again. Once down to 170 Lbs. I will be starting hormones. These are the kind you can get on line and do work. In the mean time I will be adding to my collection of clothes and getting ready. Someday I will be dressing Female all the time. There are a lot of you that have progressed so far since I started looking at this web site. I too will be one of you real soon.

I have talked with someone who said that I am a real Sissy and I am female inside. I have been crossdressing as a guy all my life, even though I am male, I have always felt out of place. I feel so much better about myself since I have been wearing the Bra under my clothes. I sit to pee all the time, and you all know how difficult that is for guys, with the way most guys use the restrooms. They are so gross to sit on. Some stalls don't have doors and some of the ones that do don't have locks on them.

I will be dressing more and more female in the next couple of months until I can start doing it all the time. I know it will be a long road to go down. It will not be over night and I will never give up my, well you know the dangly thing between my legs, I enjoy that to much. I am hetrosexual and plan to stay that way, although if I change over to a girl the I would be lesbian.

I am going to down load some current pics of me so look for them.