PDA

View Full Version : Skirt Up or Down?

sara_also
10-28-2007, 05:52 PM
Just a simple question.
When you visit the washroom, at home or when out.
Do you raise your skirt and lower your underthings? Or do you lower your skirt along with everything else?
At home the floor is clean, but I am not so sure I would want to have my skirt drag on a filthy floor some where..

Shelly Preston
10-28-2007, 05:57 PM
I cant think why I would ever have my skirt on the floor

joann07
10-28-2007, 05:57 PM
Just a simple question.
Do you raise your skirt and lower your underthings? Or do you lower your skirt along with everything else?
At home the floor is clean, but I am not so sure I would want to have my skirt drag on a filthy floor some where..

I always raise my skirt (long, medium, or short) and lower my underthings whenever I do my thing.
I used to lower it initially, but not anymore since I don't want to get it dirty.

Hugs!

TxKimberly
10-28-2007, 06:04 PM

No way in hell I'm letting my pretty skirt hit that dirty floor! :-)

Lucypink
10-28-2007, 06:05 PM
I always pull the skirt up and move my pantis on the side to avioid spoiling the fem Look, It works for me...

Eugenie
10-28-2007, 06:05 PM

One big advantage of skirts or dresses compared to pants is that it is far easier to go to the bathroom: just raise the skirt and lower the brief... then when finished raise the brief and let the skirt fall back in place...

Note: even when in Drabn I always go to sitting toilets so I noticed the difference between wearin pants and wearing a skirt...

:hugs:
Eugenie

Deborah Jane
10-28-2007, 06:12 PM
I always raise my skirt and lower panties and tights [pantyhose] to my knees!!

Zee
10-28-2007, 06:18 PM
My question is what if you are wearing panty-hose? Normally my hose are just above my waist and my skirt is just below. Going to the bathroom then without having the skirt touch the floor becomes quite a challenge.

Joy Carter
10-28-2007, 06:26 PM
Just be careful if you do have to use the bath room while in a skirt. The first time I did my skirt got tucked into my Veronica, and a GG who was in the bath room noticed, and kindly pulled it out for me.

MonikaW
10-28-2007, 06:31 PM
I always raise my skirts/dresses unless it is impractical to do so. Then I'll just take it off and hang it first.

MJ
10-28-2007, 06:36 PM

yep deb is right , i do the same

Melissa Davis
10-28-2007, 06:42 PM
I can... but that's for anther thread.

As far as the question, I always pull my skirt up.

Jordan
10-28-2007, 07:05 PM
I always pull my skirt up:hugs:

Ðarissa
10-28-2007, 07:15 PM
Definitely skirt up and panties / pantyhose down.

LOL@ what Melissa said. I was going to say the same thing :whistling: :p

Tallie
10-28-2007, 07:20 PM
It looks like most of up pull it up and underthings down. Makes sense to me.

Paulette
10-28-2007, 07:44 PM
Always up to keep the hem clean, remember that you can run faster with your skirt up than he can with his pants down.

annekathleen
10-28-2007, 07:48 PM
and.....if you're standing at the urinal?:straightface:

Jocelyn Quivers
10-28-2007, 07:51 PM
Even though I only thus far have used the restroom at my house. The skirt still goes up.

Stephenie S
10-28-2007, 07:56 PM
There is NO question here. Your skirt or dress ALWAYS goes UP. The panties always go down. And panties never go down to the floor, only to your knees. That's just the way it's done, hon. Your skirt is never pulled down, and of course, a dress can not be pulled down.

And never, ever, stand to pee in the little girls room. Your feet must always point the right way.

As we all know from our Senator from Utah, feet are the one thing that are always noticed when in a stall.

Lovies,
Stephenie

Daphne
10-28-2007, 08:02 PM
Skirt up :P

Daphne
10-28-2007, 08:05 PM
and.....if you're standing at the urinal?

I know I may get razed for this, but. Why would you be standing at a urnial while wearing a skirt or dress?

trannie T
10-28-2007, 08:31 PM
I uswually wear dresses so there in no real choice. Once you get the undies down it is easy to raise the skirt. I only lower my skirt for special occasions.

Lora Olivia
10-28-2007, 08:34 PM
definately skirt up and panties to the knees or slacks, shorts capris to the knees along with the panties

Billijo49504
10-28-2007, 08:41 PM
I agree with everyone about up and down. And for TrannieT standing in front of a urnal, on Halloween in the mens room, for gurls that only dress one day a year...BJ

sissystephanie
10-28-2007, 08:55 PM
My question is what if you are wearing panty-hose? Normally my hose are just above my waist and my skirt is just below. Going to the bathroom then without having the skirt touch the floor becomes quite a challenge.

Unless your skirt is really tight fitting, you shouldn't have a problem. Just pull it up a little bit, reach behind yourself and pull your panties, or pantyhose, down. I practice doing that even when I am in drab since I always wear panties! I don't like my drab pants touching the floor in public restrooms any more than my skirt!

I pull up my skirt, hold it with my chin while I pull my panties down and then let it fall after I sit down.:heehee:

Sissr/Stephanie

More Girl than man sometimes

Rachel Morley
10-28-2007, 10:33 PM
Skirt up, panties, padded girdle, and pantyhose goes down but only to my knees..... and I push my "friend" downwards so that I get a feminine "pee sound" down into the water :D

Rachel Morley
10-28-2007, 11:51 PM
Another sound other women may expect is the toilet paper, as ladies wipe afterwards.
Absolutely .... always pull the paper to make the sound and then dab! :D

marny
10-29-2007, 12:21 AM
Depends on the length of your skirt and the condition of the floor. If it is above your knee, up. below the knee and the floor is clean...your option hon!

KarenSusan
10-29-2007, 12:24 AM

That's the way I do it.:iagree:

pamela_a
10-29-2007, 12:26 AM
Skirt up for me too. As has been said before, I cannot think of any reason to do differently.

-Paula-

carie
10-29-2007, 05:18 AM
agree with everyone .. i'm not much of a skirt fan but it works on dresses too ..

skirts up ... panties down to the knees...

erickka
10-29-2007, 06:18 AM
Public restroom floors....YUK!!! My clothing will never touch them.

vivianann
10-29-2007, 06:30 AM
I have always pulled my skirt up, I do not want my clothes to touch the floor.
and pantyhose and panties to my knee's

Mistybtm
10-29-2007, 06:33 AM
Skirt up I wear mini skirts most the time and have a few long ones but always up.

traceyanne
10-29-2007, 08:00 AM
its got to be skirt up and panties/ tights to knees, then a dab with the toilet roll to finish and on most occasions change my panty liner so i feel fresh.
very rarely do i stand up, even when in drab

KIMBER SAND
10-29-2007, 09:03 AM
Skirt goes up panties to the knees:love:

SANDRA MICHELLE
10-29-2007, 09:48 AM
Always up with the skirt and down with the panties. I always sit like a woman weather en drab or en femm, since I always wear panties and I do not like to stand while doing my business. How's a girl supposed to stay clean without wiping

bridget thronton
10-29-2007, 12:10 PM
Skirt up and sit down (why undress any more than necessary)

lisa_e_love
10-29-2007, 02:08 PM
Wow! Apparently I've been doing this wrong... Glad to know.

charlie
10-29-2007, 04:10 PM
and.....if you're standing at the urinal?:straightface:
Pretty girly macho to be standing at the urinal in a dress! I just did not have the hutspa to go the women's room or stand at the urinal in the men's room the one time I went out to a bar.

roberta1945
10-29-2007, 04:34 PM
always skirt up panties down remember to blot so u don't stain your panties.:hugs:

JuliaCD
10-29-2007, 05:34 PM
Same for me. Skirt up and panties down to my knees. If I'm wearing pants, they just go down to my knees as well. If wearing pantyhose, slip, etc there is some necessary adjustment to get everything back in place after I stand up, but that's what ya gotta do!

In a public restroom, I pay attention to things like my feet pointing straight ahead, and yes grab a bit of paper to tidy up.

I mentioned once before, after some plumbing was done at my house, the plumbers mounted the toilet too close to the wall (correctly...it's the wrong toilet for the distance from the pipe to the wall...) and now the seat won't stay up. They were pretty confused that this was no big deal to me!:D

sami1952
10-29-2007, 06:10 PM
I raise my skirt and sit down like a lady does.

sterling12
10-29-2007, 09:48 PM
In a funky, or not so funky public bathroom, not going to let my clothes hit the floor. Because they are prone to picking up infections "down there," almost all GGs are very conscious of germs and other "creepy crawlie's." makes sense that we should be aware of the dangers too.

So I think a lot of The Gurl's have it right. Skirt hiked up around the waist, panties and unmentionables around the knees.

Peace and Love, Joanie

ArleneRaquel
10-30-2007, 12:55 AM
Always up :thumbsup: for this gal. :love: & :hugs: Beyonce Welch

michellebesweet
10-30-2007, 03:52 AM
I agree with all the other girls, I do not want my pretty skirt or dress to hit the floor, even at home.

Chari
10-30-2007, 08:27 AM
No matter where I'm at, I ALWAYS do it as a GG would - lift my skirt or dress, pull down panties and/or PH to knees an SIT! Thats the proper good girl way!

Chari

azalea
10-30-2007, 02:15 PM
I absolutely refuse to go to the public bathroom while dressed. I'd be ostracized for going into either gender's bathroom. When I'm at home, I'll of course pull the skirt up and the panties down. I didn't even think this had to be asked.

And even before I had any desire to be a woman, I always felt I had to wipe after I was done. That's why I hate urinals!

flatlander_48
10-30-2007, 03:08 PM

Well, I can, but I'd be in it...

Sorta...

Phyliss
10-30-2007, 04:25 PM
.... of course pull the skirt up and the panties down. I didn't even think this had to be asked.

I'm in complete agreement here, "skirt up, undies down" I never thought there was any other way.

OH BTW when "in the stall" NEVER NEVER let your purse touch the floor either. Always hang it on a hook , or if no hook available , hold on to it. Getting the bottomof your bag wet and then carrying it next you.... ewewewew.

Michelle (Oz)
10-30-2007, 10:01 PM
Beside agreeing with the "skirt up" responses, two thoughts.

I've changed to thigh highs rather than panti hose. Much easier in toilets and saves embarrassment coming down since I can't find ones big enough to fit the male frame.

I NOW make sure that I return my skirt and any lining to proper position. Too easy to leave the cubicle tucked up in some way.

Michelle (Oz)