PDA

View Full Version : HELP..Advice please

bev302910
10-28-2007, 06:29 PM
A while back I subscribed to one of these adult dating sites advertising myself as a single heterosexual male crossdresser looking for female friends. After a couple of months of no responses I had given up until a few days ago I got a reply from a girl who wrote asking what was I interested in. It turns out that she lives in the same small town that I live in. I replied about a week ago, maybe a halloween party or a Sunday picnic to start with (figured that ought to be safe). Today got an email from her saying "sounds like fun to me! lets do it". I would like to get some feedback from anyone here who has some experience (good or bad) with one of these sites and maybe some suggestions.

Thanks
Bev

Zee
10-28-2007, 06:47 PM
Each situation is different. For me, I met my wife almost 10 years ago online via IRC. 2 children later, we are still happily married. I had to travel from British Columbia to Minnesota, so that was a challenge.

Just be safe and enjoy yourself. Be yourself and things will go well. It is always nerve wracking when you do this. But once the nerves are out of the way, things will go smooth. Be kind and courteous and she will appreciate you even more.

Ttfn

Suzie Green
10-28-2007, 06:53 PM
I can't speak from experience Bev, but I'd handle it with common sense and things should go fine. Pick something simple, like you said, a party or picnic or the like. Don't expect too much. Have you exchanged photos yet, talked on the phone at all? If you've moved past the email stage, I think you can get a better judgement of her enthusiasm and personality over the telephone.

I hope things go well for you, and let us know how it works out. Like all girls, we're just dying to hear about the details! :heehee:

Suzie

Mistybtm
10-28-2007, 06:55 PM
A while back I subscribed to one of these adult dating sites advertising myself as a single heterosexual male crossdresser looking for female friends. After a couple of months of no responses I had given up until a few days ago I got a reply from a girl who wrote asking what was I interested in. It turns out that she lives in the same small town that I live in. I replied about a week ago, maybe a halloween party or a Sunday picnic to start with (figured that ought to be safe). Today got an email from her saying "sounds like fun to me! lets do it". I would like to get some feedback from anyone here who has some experience (good or bad) with one of these sites and maybe some suggestions.

Thanks
Bev

Go out and have fun that is the key if it works out great if not then you added a new experiance to you life and will go from there. if you don't you may always wonder was she the one.

docrobbysherry
10-28-2007, 06:56 PM
Hi Bev, U didn't say what age u r looking for! I believe that makes a big difference. I am about your age and wanted to date women about my ex's age of 47. However, the attractive women seem more interested in guys their age, or younger. I have had some luck on the internet dating 50+ year olds. I am only on the "pay" sites. Met some nice women that seem to be good company. I am not planning mentioning my CDing until way down the road with any one woman. The women this age that I have contacted, seem to be pretty forthcoming and honest. I have gotten a lot of phony emails, supposedly from women under 39. Often their pictures look like they are 22! Go meet her and I hope it goes well for u!
RS

Jordan
10-28-2007, 07:02 PM
each time is differant just be careful

Ðarissa
10-28-2007, 07:23 PM
I've never used one of those things myself but know some other people who have had success from meeting online first and then getting together in RL. Like the other girls said, just use common sense and be careful. I wish you good luck and hope she turns out to be really nice. :D :hugs:

trannie T
10-28-2007, 07:23 PM
1. Talk to her on the phone first.
2. Find an activity where you can know each other better, a picnic is good.
3. make sure she wears the same size as you.

Jocelyn Quivers
10-28-2007, 07:45 PM
Take it slow!! Do not appear to eager. Do not tell every single detail about yourself on the first date and in each email.

Reference Trannie T's suggestion with number 3. Don't ask her dress size until at least the third date. :D

Angie G
10-28-2007, 07:48 PM
No but good luck hun :hugs:
Angie

paulaN
10-28-2007, 07:53 PM
My worry would be that she lives in the same "small" town as you. She knows you cd already. If it does not work out it could be imbaresing for you. I live in a very small town. They gossup about everyone all the time. I hate people that can not mind there own business and then feel the need to tell everyone they know what they found out about whomever.

Billijo49504
10-28-2007, 09:46 PM
Might I suggest meeting her in male mode. In a public place, so she is comfortable with the meeting. Remember the GG and us gurls have to be careful. But just maybe, you have found a good one for you. I wish you both the best. But please go slow,she knows you are a CD, but is she ready to see you that way. Make sure. If everything goes well, you might end up with a lady like many of us, a supporting SO. A help with makeup, a shopping partner and a best friend....Good luck...BJ

bev302910
10-28-2007, 11:58 PM
Thanks everyone for you comments and advice. Will keep you updated and feel sure I will have more questions. :happy:

Thanks again
Bev

AmandaLatex
10-29-2007, 12:29 AM
I have seriously dated two ladies from the internet. Neither worked out but one of them was a wonderfully sweet lady. We just wern't at the same place at that time. The other was one that I seriously realized I should have gone much slower with. Take your time and talk to them a long long time. If you see any red flag, run screaming into the night. Use your feminine intuition.

Hugs,

Amanda

JenniferMBlack
10-29-2007, 05:25 PM
I dated two different girls I had met online both were very sweet and no hard feelings just wasn't meant to be. Any ways as others have said take it at a pace you feel comfortable, don't rush into any thing. Don't expect to much but as always hope for the best and when your both ready go out and have fun.

Sally24
10-29-2007, 06:45 PM
Meet at a very public place to be sure she is who she says she is. Take it slowly and be safe.

az_azeel
10-29-2007, 08:09 PM
Bev.. all i can say is go out and enjoy yourself .. have a good time and as the others have said meet in a public place and be yourself.. have you exchanged photos? or spoken to her on the phone?
she obviously knows you crossdress and my advice is to in drab.. but like i said the main thing is.. have fun... :hugs:

barbiekendall
10-29-2007, 08:22 PM
I think that while difficult to find, a prospective date who knows and is interested in one's true nature has a lot less to overcome. I like the idea of showing-up in drab with a good photo to show. My wife met me that way (pre web-dating era though).

Kris
10-29-2007, 08:34 PM
Might I suggest meeting her in male mode.

Ya know, I was going to meet a "lady" and we were going to go out and she told me she was going to be in male mode and I said NO!

I am looking for a cd'er and don't want someone to come in man clothes. If I was looking for that, I would go to match.com. I think that going in male mode is a BAD idea.

But that's just me!

Kris

Joann0830
10-30-2007, 02:24 AM
I went on line to find someone as yourself, I am a widower rasing my 17 year old and I am 59, When I found that I had a couple of woman in my area I asked if they would like to meet for coffee first so that they could better
know me and I suggested a Barnes & Noble where they have a nice place to sit have Coffee and see what the other persons all about, but I always say to them so that they can sse what I am all about. I actually was looking at books when I saw his female come in so it was to my advantage and then I walked behind her and we had sat and chatted. Try the soft approach and in a public place, well lit and where you can see how they are. I hope this helped. email me If i cananswer anymore questions, being back in the single
game for me at 59 and a 30 year old married daughter and a 17 year old daughter who are worried about me :heehee::love:is no walk on the beach. Joann