PDA

View Full Version : Purging

noname
10-28-2007, 08:52 PM
Anyone here purge clothes, guy clothes that is. I was doing some cleaning and found a bunch of my old guy clothes. All I could think of when I saw them was, my word!!! I can't believe I wore that crap, I actually was seen wearing that! You get the idea. I'm in the processes of tossing my non trendy guy clothes.

Daintre
10-28-2007, 08:58 PM
Oh yeah, I have whittled my male wardrobe down to almost zilch. I have plenty of androgynous ladies clothes if I need them.

jennifer41356
10-28-2007, 09:54 PM
me too, I dont have much "male " stuff, just my rock n roll t-shirts:Peace:

Debbie47
10-30-2007, 12:27 AM
I dont like mens clothes at all. I have not purged but I only have enough to get by like work clothes and stuff to wear to family things. I have some womens clothes that I wear to family events and nobody ever notices. I have a pair of Harley Davidson shoes that are womens that I have worn to my parents house. They dont know they are womens. For every mens clothing article I probably have 3 in womens clothing.

Sheri 4242
10-30-2007, 12:57 AM
I have not purged but I only have enough (men's clothing) to get by like work clothes and stuff to wear to family things.

For every mens clothing article I probably have 3 in womens clothing.

I guess I have several different wardrobes. My regular men's clothing , which has decreased in size but is available when needed -- and includes some women's clothing, like all of my jeans, shorts, and tennis shoes (although none is overtly femme); all of my underwear are panties and have been so for the last 10-15 years. Then there is my femme wardrobe -- whether I underdress, or dress fully, or go out or stay home. Then there are "specialty wardrobes," like all of my hunting clothes or my boating clothes. These last two can be a mix of male and female, it just depends on where we are going.

Angie G
10-30-2007, 04:43 AM
No All my guy thing are good :hugs:
Angie

renee k
10-30-2007, 06:24 AM
Well, my guy clothes occupy the smallest closet in my house.

Huggs, Renee

saratv555
10-30-2007, 12:01 PM
I did that exact thing just a couple days ago. Tried it with my girl clothes too (needed room) and couldn't find anything I wanted to get rid of.

Gisele
10-30-2007, 04:57 PM
I have been giving my guy clothes to Goodwill more and more. I will soon be down to nothing in mens ware. That's not a bad thing though.

Zee
10-30-2007, 05:01 PM
I have been giving my guy clothes to Goodwill more and more. I will soon be down to nothing in mens ware. That's not a bad thing though.

yep, same here. Although I do not have many guy clothes other than T-Shirts (I seem to accumulate those for some reason), many of my other clothes either hit the garbage or go to charitable places.

Eugenie
10-30-2007, 05:07 PM
Me too, I have kept just a few male clothes, I still have many activities that require that I am in Drab... But I have limited to a minimum my male attire...

I've been purging quite a lot of my male business suits, just ketp one... I kept some blue-jeans for working in my garden ot my workshop... And barely enough casual clothes for when I am with my S/O who doesn't want to see me "en femme"... She complains that I have more feminine clothes than male ones and that my man clothes are not in fashion...

I wish I could purge all my male clothes but given the situation I live in, that's impossible...

:hugs:
Eugenie

Jordan
10-30-2007, 07:54 PM
Can't get rid of mt guy clothes due to my job

KateSpade83
10-30-2007, 08:05 PM
I can't live without my guy clothes because they think well of me as a guy at work. They have no idea I'm a major crossdresser with lots of skirt suits, cheerleader outfits, schoolgirl outfits, some dresses, and a few casual wear.

But every time I go out shopping it's for women's clothes!

Beth-GDB
10-30-2007, 10:30 PM
I have two sets of clothes, "his" and "hers", both mine. Anything that doesn't need to be on a hanger in the closet is in dressers, one for "his", one for "hers". My apartment isn't very large and I don't have enough space for both dressers to be out in the open in my bedrrom, so "his" dresser lives in the closet, "hers" dresser is out on the open. Both dressers are pretty much full so it will soon be time to go through both and clear out some clothes from both that I don't wear anymore.

If I had to say which clothes I had more of, his or hers, it's about even, but based on what clothes I've been buying over the last 12 months, "hers" will take the lead.

noname
10-31-2007, 01:52 AM
Work stuff doesn't count. In my book that is a uniform. I wear a company polo everyday for a couple of reasons. One, I don't have to wear out my own clothes, and second it feels more like a uniform, thus I take the gender dress policy less personal.

Joan Merrie
10-31-2007, 05:44 AM
Oh yea, just have 2 pair of jeans, and 3 pocket tee shirts left. Slowly replaceing those as they ware out, with older fem items.

Amanda Shaft
10-31-2007, 06:03 AM
A couple of months ago I ‘purged’ my guy gear after all you can only wear one shirt at a time, how many do you need? Trouble is having made a few (a lot) more fem purchases I need more space! A little more radical cropping of the male attire is required me thinks.
Amanda :devil: