PDA

View Full Version : Going out Male by Dressing up fem

ptp009
10-28-2007, 09:52 PM
Wondering if anyone out there enjoys going out as man but semi dress or some call it drab, I call it Fab. I went out tonight to applicebee's and with clogs and nylons saw watresses talking about me and they could see I was wear a fem top with a Bra. Loved it !! Let me know what you think.

Billijo49504
10-28-2007, 10:14 PM
Who cares, as long as the private parts weren't hanging out. :tongueout I had a ex coworker say I was gaining some weight. That was today at a gun show. My bra was pushing me out. And my shirt wasn't tucked in real tight. My jeans were from LB and my underthings were from VS. Damn they were comfy, like a loving hug....BJ

JoAnnDallas
10-29-2007, 08:36 AM
I ususally wear Lady Hanes T-shirts, matching shorts, panties, and Green/Pink open toe sandels on the weekends. I have even gone shopping with my wife dressed like this.

Marla S
10-29-2007, 08:45 AM
However you name it; semi dress, androgynous, fab, partly dressed or whatever. I do it every day. Works for me.

Jennifer N.
10-29-2007, 08:53 AM
I do sometimes, it depends on where I go. There are a few shoe stores that I will wear women shoes into with my pantyhose of course to try on new shoes. Most of the Sales Assit. are always nice.

Fab sounds great to me!

In Heels & Hose!

Jennifer N.

JenniferMBlack
10-29-2007, 04:50 PM
I do alot of times usually a skirt with the rest male clothes, I know it isn't popular but I really like my skirts and can't pass any way so why not I figure

Ms_Judys_pet
10-29-2007, 05:11 PM
i'm usually wearing girls jeans, most with some design on the back pockets. i also tend to wear a woman's top, sometimes just a tank, sometimes something lacey and silkie. Usually i wear a man's over shirt on top of that, un buttoned. my undergarments are always female, including trouser socks or nylons, and i have a tendancy to slip my shoes off under desks and tables.
The other day in a dinner, i took the overshirt off.
Wait staffs have noticed, most do not comment. my Dr. did one day...

slippeery
10-29-2007, 06:26 PM
I love wearing a sports bra with a skirt and taking long drives on back roads.

With a full beard I can't pass, so I usually never get out of my truck. I wish I was as brave as 'wbdavid' in the post above. I'll bet it's fun to wear a skirt in public. I'm sooo tempted.

JoannaCD
10-29-2007, 09:40 PM
I love wearing women's shoes that "almost" pass as male. Here are some sandals I just got. http://www.shoemall.com/catalog/product.jsp?productId=301231&categoryId=0&subCategoryId=0&typeId=0

Joan Merrie
10-30-2007, 06:13 AM
Every day, don't own any male pants,undies,socks, tennis shoes.

Chari
10-30-2007, 06:39 AM
Absolutely always wear fem panties, bra, with knee highs or PH out in public! Usually in girl jeans with a cami top unless I have to do guy chores. Don't want to ruin my cute outfits. . . . and no one notices!:heehee:

Chari

Cyndie
10-30-2007, 02:09 PM
Most every day I wear something fem. Usually panties, bra or cami and stockings or pantyhose. Every couple of weeks I do "Secret Girl Day". :heehee: Along with the usual, I wear a shirt, slacks, socks, and shoes that were all purchased in the ladies department. If someone looked closely they could tell, the side the shirt buttons on, the cut of the slacks, but no has every said a word. I a wonderful shopping experience when I find something that fits the SGD wardrobe.

pamela_a
10-30-2007, 03:38 PM
I'm with you Joan. I don't have any male clothing either. The majority of my clothes (especially work clothes) are close enough, so what if my slacks don't have back pockets or my tops button on the "other" side. Add a bra, panties, and nylons and I'm set for the day.

-Paula-