PDA

View Full Version : Wifes female friends

brendasmith
10-29-2007, 12:31 AM
Just found out tonight that two or three of my wifes friends have found out that I wear womens panties and bra. Have gone all these years and nothing like this has happened before. One of her friends confided to my wife that they new I did because one of the others helps clean the house and does the laundry from time to time. Suppose she has snooped in the medicine cabinet too and knows I take estrogen. Never thought Brenda would be exposed to the whole world. Don't know if they have figured out I have breasts or not, but probably so. Its too late now to do anything about it, so have decided not to change anything. I would go crazy if I tried to go straight. My wife and I love each other and will go on. Its just going to feel funny when I see them and know that they know I'm part girl. Don't really know what to say if they do make any comments. Have any of you been in a predicament like this and how did you handle it. Brenda exposed.

marny
10-29-2007, 12:39 AM
Maybe they will welcome you. I think you're right...they already knew. They may just have been trying to open the discussion with your wife.

Kate Simmons
10-29-2007, 01:10 AM
Hard to say Hon. Just be prepared. If I know women, they will be watching how you react to things. Most are smart cookies and don't miss much.:happy:

Sheri 4242
10-29-2007, 02:24 AM
You make it sound like they know to an absolute certainty. Is that the case, or is it just that you are feeling confident they know? What does your wife say about this? An assumption is certainly not proof, but what your wife may have said may have outed you -- or at least come close to doing so! A few more specific details may help the understanding of many of us.

Eugenie
10-29-2007, 02:38 AM
Well, they know now, I'd be tempted to say there is no more risk of you being discovered... :heehee:

But Seriously, I wouldn't give you any advice as of course I don't know anything about the real situation you face with these friends.

I can only share my experience and perhaps it may be useful to you for making a decision.

I've done a "Coming out" myself with a woman who is a friend of my wife and I. My wife knows about this coming out, even though at first she didn't like that I did it, she now feels relieved that our friend took it very well.

I've since done a comming out to several other women friends of mine that my wife knows but who aren't friends of her's. All took it very well and were even very supportive.

So it all depends upon how you think thos friends who discovered you're a transgender will take it if you discuss openly and very naturally about it... And that only your wife and you will be able to assess...

:hugs:
Eugenie

Billie1
10-29-2007, 04:49 AM
You didn't mention what your wife's answer (or reaction) was to her friend's revelation. If she is a trusted friend (trusted enough to be allowed to clean your house), most people will respect the privacy of what goes on between a man and wife. No big deal. If not, I would start counting the silverware.

Brianna Lovely
10-29-2007, 05:02 AM
I could be wrong on this, but my feeling is, that you should come out to your wife's friends. I'm really not sure about how to do this, but I would just wear a skirt, and if they ask, tell them that you're a TG person.

MsJanessa
10-29-2007, 05:33 AM
Darling if youre taking estrogen then I'm assuming that you are a Transexual who is in transition and are developing secondary gender characteristics---physically that is---so eventually you will be out of the closet anyway--

brendasmith
10-29-2007, 07:01 AM
You didn't mention what your wife's answer (or reaction) was to her friend's revelation. If she is a trusted friend (trusted enough to be allowed to clean your house), most people will respect the privacy of what goes on between a man and wife. No big deal. If not, I would start counting the silverware.

My wife didn' have to tell, although I think she intended to. One of her closest friends was talking in a joking manner what kind if underwesr a friend of mine wore because an aquaintance of hers had been persued by him. I asked what kind and she said boxers and said she knew what kind I wore too.Thats when I found out who told her.

You make it sound like they know to an absolute certainty. Is that the case, or is it just that you are feeling confident they know? What does your wife say about this? An assumption is certainly not proof, but what your wife may have said may have outed you -- or at least come close to doing so! A few more specific details may help the understanding of many of us.

The person that does the laundry, who I considered a friend is the one who got drunk with her girl friends one night and blabbered it. I guess this is the first day of my life as a total girl.

Darling if youre taking estrogen then I'm assuming that you are a Transexual who is in transition and are developing secondary gender characteristics---physically that is---so eventually you will be out of the closet anyway--

I never intended to take my femininity much farther. Yes the estrogen has given me secondary gender characteristics but I can still pass easily as a normal male as long as I don't go to the beach. Now I will know how a real woman feels, because everyone will be checking my chest out when I walk into a room. Guess I have posted here more this morning than ever before, but I have never had to go face the world as a feminized husband before, Guess everything blows over in time.

Hard to say Hon. Just be prepared. If I know women, they will be watching how you react to things. Most are smart cookies and don't miss much.:happy:You are right, I will be wearing the tightest sports bra I have for a while to to reuduce the protrusion.

SANDRA MICHELLE
10-29-2007, 09:38 AM
Forget the tight sports bra, go for it and wear a nice fitting top and your sexiest bra. Be proud of what you have and flaunt it, at least thats what I would do if I were found out.

Kris
10-29-2007, 10:34 AM
You are right, I will be wearing the tightest sports bra I have for a while to to reuduce the protrusion.

Brenda,
If they know, why try to hide it now? I mean .. they may look at you differently for a few days but it will wear off. It's like when women tell each other sex secrets, they look at the husband and giggle for a day or two and it wears off!!
:hugs:
Kris
PS Be proud of who you are!!

joann07
10-29-2007, 11:39 AM
If they know, which everyone seems to agree, show them that you're not just a man in a dress.
I know it would take a lot of confidence and courage to come out and confront your wife's friends, but if you can present yourself very well and show them how confident you are, then they shouldn't be shocked or surprised.
Hopefully, they'll be very open and supportive and want to understand you better.

Hugs!

paulaN
10-29-2007, 12:17 PM
At my age 50 if any one of my wifes friends asked me if I wore panties or shaved my legs. I'd have to be honest and say ya I do. If more was said I would simply say I am transgendered. At least I would like to think that's what I would do.

DonnaT
10-29-2007, 01:07 PM
I told my wife she could tell whomever she wanted. It doesn't bother me in the least who knows.

I didn't ask to be born this way, so I damned sure ain't gonna be ashamed or embarrassed about it.

Your wife's friends know, so no matter what you do, they'll still know. Try not to let it bother you in the least.

Tommie Rae
10-29-2007, 03:43 PM
about my crossdressing a few years ago when she was feeling confused and depressed about it, and she was thinking of leaving me. Her friends reaction was to tell her "But he's such a nice guy! It that all it is?" Now, I'm not even close to being out of the closet, nor do I take hormones, but I normally look and act male. It doesn't bother me that her friends know, and none of them have ever said anything to me about it. So just take life as it comes and if the question arises answer honestly that yes, you like women's clothes. Then the ball is in their court.

wtb Jessica
10-29-2007, 06:25 PM
Every one is right don't worry. Just take it in great stride and unless something is said other wise just go with it. Wish the best of luck to you and let us know how it goes.