PDA

View Full Version : Boy Juice News

Tristan
10-29-2007, 02:31 PM
So my appointment was today with the endocrinologist. The doctor was very nice and professional etc. He did blood work because they haven't done blood work since 2004 for me (when I was on lithium). The results should be back tomorrow and if every thing's fine he'll mail me a script. So I should start my shots this week. I asked to learn how to self inject so he got a nurse for me right off and we went through the process and I had to give myself a shot of water. But I'm all trained in now and I can self inject when I get my script. 200ml every 3 weeks. I don't have to go back to see him till April. So yay!!

PS The shot reallllllllly hurt. My leg is so frickin sore. I have to do this again this week blah! lmao

SirTrey
10-29-2007, 02:33 PM
That is GREAT, dude!!! Oh, and as to the shot (I am a trained medical assistant and used to work for a doctor, so I have given HUNDREDS of injections)....you get better the more you do it...it's a skill.....so it won't always be like that.....Happy for you, man....**Trey**

Kieron Andrew
10-29-2007, 02:37 PM
YAY! WTG dude, boy juice here you come lol :D, really happy for you :D

Anthony Jake
10-29-2007, 02:39 PM
Yeh giving yourself shots will get easier, i did some training at university when i was training to be a mental health nurse.
In time you will get use to doing it, and as you do you'll feel more comfortable and confident about it. Might take a little time but best thing to do is to relax when you doing it, that way none of you will be tense and thus the shot should feel better. :D

CaptLex
10-29-2007, 03:03 PM
As I said before . . . they should have given you a shot of rum instead. :heehee:

I'm really happy for you, dude! :jumping: :cheers: The pain in the leg after each shot will stop hurting eventually, but it will be that way every time for a while. But it's worth it, right? C'mere . . . let me rub it for you. :D

Adam
10-29-2007, 03:05 PM
yay thats great news dont worry the shots do hurt but there worth it :happy:

Kieron Andrew
10-29-2007, 03:06 PM
C'mere . . . let me rub it for you. :D

:eek:AETHEN!!!!!! :heehee:

Tristan
10-29-2007, 03:13 PM
As I said before . . . they should have given you a shot of rum instead. :heehee:

I'm really happy for you, dude! :jumping: :cheers: The pain in the leg after each shot will stop hurting eventually, but it will be that way every time for a while. But it's worth it, right? C'mere . . . let me rub it for you. :D

awww will you kiss it all better too?

Hehe thanks guys, I know it'll get easier, I just can't believe it. I'm going to be starting boy juice. This calls for a party. Where's the brownies and rum?

CaptLex
10-29-2007, 03:13 PM
:eek:AETHEN!!!!!! :heehee:

Tattletaley big-mouthed bulldog! :p Besides, TJ is technically still a cabin boy, which means that he's still MINE! :tongueout

awww will you kiss it all better too? :koc:

ZenFrost
10-29-2007, 04:05 PM
Awesome! It's T-Journal time!

Speaking of which, you other boys haven't been updating them much. :tongue: (Except for the captain because he updated his yesterday.)

Kieron Andrew
10-29-2007, 04:06 PM

Speaking of which, you other boys haven't been updating them much. :tongue: (Except for the captain because he updated his yesterday.)ive nagged Logan more than once but no joy, Adam and Ryan need to be updating too!

Tristan
10-29-2007, 04:08 PM

Speaking of which, you other boys haven't been updating them much. :tongue: (Except for the captain because he updated his yesterday.)

Yeah I can see me being very bad about keeping an up to date journal. Once January hits I will be swamped with taxes and etc so I won't have much free time then. Hehe *gets his excuses all ready*

Kieron Andrew
10-29-2007, 04:09 PM
Yeah I can see me being very bad about keeping an up to date journal. Once January hits I will be swamped with taxes and etc so I won't have much free time then. Hehe *gets his excuses all ready*
*gets his prodding stick ready!* you wont be able to get away with it im telling you now!

bi_weird
10-29-2007, 07:10 PM
Whoops sorry the brownies were at class all day...but it's worth the wait - rum laced brownies! Pass 'em around guys! Congrats Tristan, that's so awesome! Hope the shots get less painful and do tell us your progress. YaY for you!

Tristan
10-29-2007, 08:00 PM
Yay, thanks, Bi. Rum brownies totally rule!

Tristan
11-03-2007, 02:02 PM
It's here, it's here, it's here!!!!!!

My blood work came back normal and I can start my boy juice. I just need to go get my script filled which I'm off to try now hopefully can find a place with it in stock hehe. OMG IT'S HERE!!!!

Anthony Jake
11-03-2007, 02:05 PM
It's here, it's here, it's here!!!!!!

My blood work came back normal and I can start my boy juice. I just need to go get my script filled which I'm off to try now hopefully can find a place with it in stock hehe. OMG IT'S HERE!!!!

thats good tristan real good.. hope u find it!

:D:hugs:

Tristan
11-03-2007, 03:34 PM
I had my first shot. I was so freaked out took me 30 minutes to convince myself to do it. Then I was shaking so bad that during the last lil bit (I think the last black line down) I didn't get in because the barrel part fell apart from the needle (oops!). Hopefully that won't happen again. I took a couple pictures of the vial and the needle which I'll post after I get off the phone with aethen so I can send them to my email. Let the party begin.

Umm no pics they didn't come out very good I was shaking too bad lol.

Kieron Andrew
11-03-2007, 03:37 PM
I had my first shot. I was so freaked out took me 30 minutes to convince myself to do it. Then I was shaking so bad that during the last lil bit (I think the last black line down) I didn't get in because the barrel part fell apart from the needle (oops!). Hopefully that won't happen again. I took a couple pictures of the vial and the needle which I'll post after I get off the phone with aethen so I can send them to my email. Let the party begin.

yay! hes got his boy juice...cool!!

aethen
11-03-2007, 03:46 PM
My boy's turning into a man!

:love:

~Mark

ZenFrost
11-03-2007, 03:50 PM
:bg: Yay!