PDA

View Full Version : Need to carry a bag

Darla in Pa.
10-29-2007, 03:10 PM
I think the native americans called it a possibles bag. I for sure want one, my leatherman, keys, phone, and wallet wear the pockets out. I've been telling everyone for years I was going to get a leather bag to carry it all and then it was on Tv Rules of engament a sitcom. Half for tools the other for nesscesties Just think of the possibilties Darla

paulaN
10-29-2007, 03:26 PM
I have a back pack that I have been calling my man bag. I watched Rules of Engagement the other night(wife and I love that show) it did not play the man bag in very good light. In fact it probley squashed my chances of getting a man bag.

Jazzmine
10-29-2007, 03:39 PM
Hey I purchased a man bag just two weeks ago. My wife helped and encouraged me to buy one (I was looking for a wallet). They are fantastic, I'm hooked. I did try for something more girly but I was steered towards a soft leather plain man bag that looks neither feminine nor masculine. Holds everything you need. No more bulging pockets and loosing things. If you're wanting to look blokey just hold it in one paw like you just caught it. Otherwise you can swing it on it's strap at your side.
There...go and buy one!!
Hugs Jazzmine

Phyliss
10-29-2007, 06:15 PM
Been carrying this for the last year, just love it.

http://www.ebags.com/dopp/deluxe_organizer_tote_bag/product_detail/index.cfm?modelid=1061

I know it shows a gosh awful large cell phone section, but I use that part for my eye glasses case. Besides the day planner part in the back, the main compartment holds my, leatherman multitoll, nail clipper, travel tooth brush, small makeup case, change purse, hair brush, extra "deck of butts" and my wallet with room to spare.
I just wish it came in brown also. I found mine in a Samsonite outlet store.

sissystephanie
10-29-2007, 09:32 PM
If you are looking for a bag to carry that doesn't look totally feminine, check out the Ameribag found at SierraTrading Post.com. I have two, one khaki and one bright red. I carried the khaki one (didn't yet have the red one) all over the Mediterrean during a cruise last year. You can put a lot of stuff in there, and since it is carried over your shoulder you hardly notice it. I was traveling with other people and carried things for them also.

I use one or the other all the time here in Georgia. They are, in the words of Tony the Tiger, greeaat!:heehee:

Sissy/Stephanie

More Girl than man sometimes