PDA

View Full Version : I must REALLY be trying to get caught tonight

Rayna
04-01-2005, 08:19 PM
my wife has one of her friends over, and here i am with a blanket over my lower half on the couch, no socks, and tonails OBVIOUSLY painted dark blue... i've got a leotard on underneath my shirt that's leaving a bit of a line along the scoop neck and straps

why am i doing this? no clue

brandi
04-01-2005, 08:22 PM
Rayna, I used to do the same thing when I was with my first wife. I would wear something under my male clothes and then try to adjust things enough so maybe something shows. I was trying to get some kind of response and it didn't matter if it was positive or negative.

Brandi

Rayna
04-01-2005, 08:35 PM
my wife already knows about it and is wicked supportive of it. it's great, she goes shopping with me and helps pick things out!.... it's just that she's the only one i've ever told about it. I half want to get caught by someone else, and at the same time am terrified of being caught

Tristen Cox
04-01-2005, 11:02 PM
To be or not to be.... well it sounds like you look for the rush of it all. But I don't think you're trying very hard if you haven't been caught yet :eek: Practice makes perfect :p ;)

Veryfluffy
04-01-2005, 11:06 PM
my wife has one of her friends over, and here i am with a blanket over my lower half on the couch, no socks, and tonails OBVIOUSLY painted dark blue... i've got a leotard on underneath my shirt that's leaving a bit of a line along the scoop neck and straps

why am i doing this? no clue

I know what you are doing and deep down you want to be caught. You want your wife to know and you hope ashe will play along. It's better she find you dressed than telling her. Or make up some game and hint that you might like to try something of hers on. Go slowly and see what may develop. But you are wanting to be caught no doubt about it.
Good Luck
Fluffy

Rayna
04-01-2005, 11:10 PM
I know what you are doing and deep down you want to be caught. You want your wife to know and you hope ashe will play along. It's better she find you dressed than telling her. Or make up some game and hint that you might like to try something of hers on. Go slowly and see what may develop. But you are wanting to be caught no doubt about it.
Good Luck
Fluffy
no, my wife does know, and she does play along. and she reads this board too

Shanna GG
04-01-2005, 11:14 PM
no, my wife does know, and she does play along. and she reads this board too

I've tried to tell him that part of him wants to get caught so that he can play Rayna more often in front of more people. Plus he thrives on that element of danger...it really is no mystery that he wants to be his she-side more often. :p

Holly
04-01-2005, 11:51 PM
Rayna,

If your wife is at such a peace with this, what are you anxious about? Why do you want to be caught? Is it because you want to share with others how CDing makes you feel? Are you looking for acceptance? Answer some of these questions and it may be easier to "out" yourself.

Rayna
04-01-2005, 11:54 PM
Rayna,

If your wife is at such a peace with this, what are you anxious about? Why do you want to be caught? Is it because you want to share with others how CDing makes you feel? Are you looking for acceptance? Answer some of these questions and it may be easier to "out" yourself.

I just kind of want to be caught by others... i still fear my family finding out... although i'm sure they know, as some of my clothes mysteriously appeared in the trash back when i was living at home... there was never any discussion of it, but they were gone and in the trash barrel

DonnaT
04-01-2005, 11:59 PM
It's an adrenilin rush. I did this when I was was younger too. And as your wife said, you want to be able to be more open with others so you can dress either more often, or in a more relaxed atmosphere. Not having to worry if a friend comes over.

Sharon
04-02-2005, 06:51 AM
I just kind of want to be caught by others... i still fear my family finding out... although i'm sure they know, as some of my clothes mysteriously appeared in the trash back when i was living at home... there was never any discussion of it, but they were gone and in the trash barrel

Then instead of waiting to be caught, why not just come out with it and tell them?

prissy69
04-02-2005, 08:52 AM
Getting caught is still the most fun girls. I love it when a bra strap suddenly appears from under my shirt, or if my pant legs lift at the bottom and someone can see my black panty hose. Or if I wear a bra with wide straps under my shirt in public and I can tell that people are staring at me. It just feels wonderful!