PDA

View Full Version : The Matrix MtoF pill

Veryvicky
10-30-2007, 01:16 PM
I love the movie "The Matrix" and thought of a twist to it that would be fun.

As with the movie you get to be Neo and you are taken to visit with Morpheus and he says to you that you can not be told what the Matrix is, that you have to see it for yourself. He then states that this is your last chance, after this there is no turning back. He offers a blue pill and explains that if you take it, the story ends and you wake up in your own bed and believe whatever you want to. Take the red pill and you stay in wonderland and he shows you how deep the rabbit hole goes.

You take the red pill and then you wake up in the redish goo with all of the things attached to you connecting you to the matrix. As you sit up like Neo does in the movie, imagine the shock as you see what you see. Not only what you see around you but to find out that in the real world, you are a genetic woman.

Now...are you glad that you took the red pill or would you have wished that you would have taken the blue pill or would like to be re-inserted back into the matrix to live out your life as long as it was as a male without crossdressing ?

Veryvicky
10-30-2007, 01:20 PM
Personally...I would ask for a bottle of the red pills after I woke up...just to make sure ! lol

Carol123
10-30-2007, 01:38 PM
Go for the red

DeeInGeorgia
10-30-2007, 03:03 PM
The bad (or good) part of it is when you wake up and get kicked out of the farm, you find out you are the opposite gender. In the Matrix, you are a man feeling like you should be a woman or vice versa, and when you awaken, you find out you actually are the opposite. Maybe we are the epitome of the ones that do not belong in the Matrix.

Dee

azalea
10-30-2007, 03:10 PM
It seems like I'm the only person who hasn't seen the Matrix. I have no idea what the context of this is. But if I'm interpreting this correctly, I'd definitely want the red pill.

charllote34
10-30-2007, 03:13 PM
I would take the red pill better to live in reality than sleep walking through life

MJ
10-30-2007, 03:18 PM
the red pill ..
But the story goes way deeper than that .. who will be there to help you in your transition .... you may well be a full genetic woman but you and the rest of us have never been that way !! , like Morpheus said don't think you can .. Know you can . being a woman full time is not as easy as you think

starting over again with a new BODY and name .. with no friends and you can't tell your old friends who you were well would it be worth it

for the love and respect of my loved ones if i could go back in time then i would take the blue pill !!!

Mariah
10-30-2007, 03:23 PM
since yourself in the matrix is what you see yourself as.... wouldn't be the other way a round? that would mean I would be a female to male TS in real life! not a Male to Female lol. I think I stay in wanderland if that was the case.

hopes
keris

Veryvicky
10-30-2007, 07:17 PM
Dont get too deep into it...lol Its kind of like asking, would you rather live as a male that wants to be female or actually live as the woman that you know that you should have been.

docrobbysherry
10-30-2007, 07:26 PM
Dont get too deep into it...lol Its kind of like asking, would you rather live as a male that wants to be female or actually live as the woman that you know that you should have been.

If I remember the story correctly, Neo didn't need pills. He got to the point where HE CONTROLLED THE MATRIX! That means, he could change sexes, or change anyone elses sex, whenever he wanted to. Now think about that, for a minute. All your life you have been one sex, or the other. Suddenly, Neo changes everyones sex overnite! Now that would be a strange, and cool Matrix world to live in!
Hey everyone, live in our CD world for awhile!
RS

www.myspace.com/robertsherry

Veryvicky
10-30-2007, 07:47 PM
If I remember the story correctly, Neo didn't need pills. He got to the point where HE CONTROLLED THE MATRIX! That means, he could change sexes, or change anyone elses sex, whenever he wanted to. Now think about that, for a minute. All your life you have been one sex, or the other. Suddenly, Neo changes everyones sex overnite! Now that would be a strange, and cool Matrix world to live in!
Hey everyone, live in our CD world for awhile!
RS

www.myspace.com/robertsherry

lol... I dont remember that part in the movie :heehee: Its the thought of how the matrix has you under a programmed control, you have always felt as if you were female but for some reason you are a male. Its like the computer program didnt always make male minds for males and female minds for females... or it didnt know there was a difference. In other words, some would have there sex correctly while others may not. Its like the little guy they called mouse talking about Tasty Wheat, maybe the matrix didnt know what Tasty Wheat tasted like...lol Overall, would you prefer to be Neo and stay out of the Matrix and stay in the "real world" and learn to live as a genetic woman or be put back into the matrix and live in that world...even if it meant giving up on crossdressing when you got there. :heehee:

rachel_jean
10-30-2007, 07:50 PM
Red pill, but, with Trinity's wardrobe... :D

Veryvicky
10-30-2007, 08:04 PM
Red pill, but, with Trinity's wardrobe... :D

Thats the part that rocks about the Matrix, would be awesome vacation spot wouldnt it... Hook you up to the machine and you can go and wear what you want and be in a simulation of your choice. Having access to Trinity's wardrobe would be so great !

It seems like I'm the only person who hasn't seen the Matrix. I have no idea what the context of this is. But if I'm interpreting this correctly, I'd definitely want the red pill.

Azalea, if its available for you to get and see where you are...I highly recommend seeing that. Its a great movie, not exactly how I have it here but you would figure it out as you watched it.

Joan Merrie
10-30-2007, 08:21 PM
Red, Deffinitly!!!!

Jordan
10-30-2007, 08:25 PM
it would red for me all the way

Jacqui
10-30-2007, 09:02 PM
I would definately take the red pill.

Now, mix in a little "Memento" with "Matrix" and within 15 minutes you wouldn't remember whether to put on your bra or your jock strap!

shauna 9
10-30-2007, 09:03 PM
the red pill

Ðarissa
10-30-2007, 09:18 PM
Can I get fries with that? The red pill that is. :D

docrobbysherry
10-30-2007, 09:28 PM
Thats the part that rocks about the Matrix, would be awesome vacation spot wouldnt it... Hook you up to the machine and you can go and wear what you want and be in a simulation of your choice. Having access to Trinity's wardrobe would be so great !

Ok, VVicky, u got me with this one! Sign me up for that Trinity simulation machine. Please! I'm going to have dreams about being Trinity, ( maybe with extra outfits thrown in), tonite!
RS

Veryvicky
10-30-2007, 09:43 PM
Ok, VVicky, u got me with this one! Sign me up for that Trinity simulation machine. Please! I'm going to have dreams about being Trinity, ( maybe with extra outfits thrown in), tonite!
RS

I hear that... plug me in to that machine.... twice ! :heehee:

Veryvicky
10-30-2007, 09:44 PM
I would definately take the red pill.

Now, mix in a little "Memento" with "Matrix" and within 15 minutes you wouldn't remember whether to put on your bra or your jock strap!

lol ! I liked how you put that.

Tee
10-31-2007, 09:52 PM
blue for me. i wake up with no more CDing urges.
then live my next life as a woman after reborn if it happens.

SusanMarie
11-01-2007, 05:55 PM
RED PILL!

"The Matrix(society) cannot tell you who you are"

Free your mind.

Julie York
11-01-2007, 05:59 PM
Am I rich , famous, good looking and have a lovely wife in the Matrix?

Keep me in!

I can CD in my spare time.

:D

Melissa Davis
11-01-2007, 06:46 PM
I would take the blue pill... and throw it in the garbage. Red pill for me!

Hmmm so waking up as a beautiful woman with my male (dirty) mind and still feeling the testosterone pumping through my veins... God help the real world.

Yup... one Happy Girl :D

jo_ann
11-01-2007, 11:03 PM
"It is not the spoon that bends, it is only yourself"

Uh-huh, so now how do I change my gender again?

Tank! Load the transgender program.