PDA

View Full Version : black Panties during a tough day

Melissa Jane Martin
10-30-2007, 06:48 PM
Hello everyone. I have not had time to post lately nor have I been even reading many posts nor have I had time to dress in nearly 8 months. Business and family have kept me away. And while I don't have time to even write the details today. I wanted to just say that I had a very tough day. Some tough decisions and meetings. Business suit and all for me today (and I am the boss) but underneath it all were a pair of black panties which my wife gave me last week. Still wearing them so while many days many of us cannot dress or even stop to pull our panties up, at least for me wearing a pair gave me a bit of calm today. Just sharing my thoughts.

Melissa Jane

Jordan
10-30-2007, 06:58 PM
stay with it girl you will make it back to the land of cross dressing

Delilah
10-30-2007, 07:21 PM
Hi Melissa and welcome back. I have only been on this forum for about a month and relatively new to CDing. Still working on the wardrobe. Yesterday at work was stressful and I should have changed into panties when I got home, but was just too tired to do so. Had to spend time with the wife - haven't told her about my CDing yet. Well, I got home tonight and slipped into a pair of blue chiffon panties and felt like a ton of bricks fell off of my shoulders. I have always wanted to Crossdress, but only recently have had the urge. I can get away with pantyhose with the wife - my doctor told me to wear them for the circulation problems with my legs. I am thankful for this forum as I know there are many of us men out there that enjoy CDing. I don't really get a sexual charge out of it. I am 58 and had a stroke almost 10 years ago. Let's face it, women's clothes are soft and silky and I find them as a stress reliever.

Delilah

flatlander_48
10-30-2007, 11:21 PM
Hello everyone. I have not had time to post lately nor have I been even reading many posts nor have I had time to dress in nearly 8 months. Business and family have kept me away. And while I don't have time to even write the details today. I wanted to just say that I had a very tough day. Some tough decisions and meetings. Business suit and all for me today (and I am the boss) but underneath it all were a pair of black panties which my wife gave me last week. Still wearing them so while many days many of us cannot dress or even stop to pull our panties up, at least for me wearing a pair gave me a bit of calm today. Just sharing my thoughts.

Melissa Jane

I would say that the Road To Crossdressing is paved with Black Panties. Therefore, I think you are on the right path...

Billijo49504
10-30-2007, 11:23 PM
The same pair for that many days??? Not very sanitary!!:tongueout Just pickin' on you, have a great day...BJ

Joy Carter
10-31-2007, 12:14 AM
Sounds like my story too.

Except I change daily. :heehee:

sissystephanie
10-31-2007, 12:16 AM
Hi Melissa and welcome back. I have only been on this forum for about a month and relatively new to CDing. Still working on the wardrobe. Yesterday at work was stressful and I should have changed into panties when I got home, but was just too tired to do so. Had to spend time with the wife - haven't told her about my CDing yet. Well, I got home tonight and slipped into a pair of blue chiffon panties and felt like a ton of bricks fell off of my shoulders. I have always wanted to Crossdress, but only recently have had the urge. I can get away with pantyhose with the wife - my doctor told me to wear them for the circulation problems with my legs. I am thankful for this forum as I know there are many of us men out there that enjoy CDing. I don't really get a sexual charge out of it. I am 58 and had a stroke almost 10 years ago. Let's face it, women's clothes are soft and silky and I find them as a stress reliever.

Delilah

Hi Melissa and Delilah! Panties under a business suit really are a great stress reliever! Black satin ones are my personal favorite, but I will wear any color! Especially if they are satin.:love:

I also don't get sexual satisfaction out of wearing female clothes. I just like the feel, fit, and look of them. My late wife did know and was fully supportive.

Sissy/Stephanie

More Girl than man sometimes

Melissa Jane Martin
10-31-2007, 06:48 AM
It was only one day on the wearing! LOL.

erickka
10-31-2007, 07:00 AM
Melissa, I'm with you. It is a great stress relief. I don't think I could fully cope if I didn't have some time to slip into some soft, silky women's clothing. No sexual gratification here either, but after a couple of hours dressed , I feel like I can conquer any problem in the world.

Angie G
10-31-2007, 07:28 AM
Melissa I know the feeling hun I don't wear them at work but have at least panties on the rest of the time and thank god the wife knows I dress so I can dress at home :hugs:
Angie