PDA

View Full Version : been a while - i didnt did i?

mysteryUser
10-30-2007, 07:08 PM
its been a while since i posted here, and will do again soon, but just a nice simple one to start with. (i have been lurking)

so a couple a weeks ago after driving to i get out my car and start walking, something felt strange, i start thinking please dont tell me ive done something stupid like leave in a pair in heels.

looking around, im by a main road, with people approching and around and look down, and i have on my normal work shoes on, it was that for the last reveral months i gave up caring about my full work appearance, (unless im meeting a client) and i managed to aviod doing for a few months.

i think this was almost some wishful thinking - as i have never (apart from once around the car in a remote carpark) walked in heels, i would love to but just cant bring my self to it.

+ i live in a very built up area, 30 secs. away from a pub, accross the road from a working mans club, and more.

it was almost a scary thought, as around my place im very happy walking in 4" heels, and i can see it alsmot happening one day :S,

Veronica 1
10-30-2007, 09:32 PM
That is how I got busted. Wearing heels around the house got so comfortable that one day I answered the door to my daughter-in-law and walked up the stairs ahead of her. As I sat down in my chair, I noticed that I still had my heels on, no way that she could have missed them. Luckily she was cool with me CDing and has since become very supportive and accepting. We even share clothes now. Lucky me!