PDA

View Full Version : Halloween Stuff

shygirl
10-31-2007, 12:39 AM
Hi girls. I haven't posted in a while, but have some news. With halloween coming, my SO asked me with the kids if I ever dressed as a girl for halloween. I said nope - never. So she talked the kids into asking me to be a girl and hand out candy tomorrow. I was able to arrange a waxing (yikes!), so am wondering what is best to take for the pain before the deed is done. The cool part is I am off early, so get to dress for the afternoon and evening. The kids get to help with hair and makeup, so should be a fun time (except for the waxing - that will be my first time (back and front!)). Hope to have some pics to share.

Rebecca

Angie G
10-31-2007, 08:09 AM
I find Yokun Jack helps hun have fun :hugs:
Angie

christina marie
10-31-2007, 08:27 AM
:drink::drink::drink:: breathe:drink::drink::drink:breathe:drink::drink:: drink:

Kris
10-31-2007, 09:04 AM
I think happy thoughts.......... LMAO I am not too good at it either, I say OUCHH a lot.

Good luck..

Oh and if the person doing it is good, it shouldn't hurt all that bad.

:hugs: Kris

shygirl
10-31-2007, 04:51 PM
Hi girls. Well, I went and got my arms, chest and back waxed. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. The chest was the worst. Now, getting ready. Nails - check! Time for a shower and the family gets to get Rebecca ready to hand out stuff. Plus I get to enjoy the night en femme! Will follow up as often as I can. Really excited!!

Rebecca:happy:

GailTulane
10-31-2007, 05:12 PM
What a great treat!
I really hope that you enjoy.

Wenda
10-31-2007, 06:15 PM
Sounds like your are the winner! Don't you love it when a plan comes together? w.

shygirl
11-06-2007, 11:47 PM
Hi all. Well, finally got some pics together. I had the time of my life! It was so nice just to be sitting around handing out candy to the kids. I even went out with mine to the grocery store and the gas station. Got a few smiles from GG's at the grocery store. Embarrassed my kids too! All in all, wonderful.