PDA

View Full Version : Wow, I needed that.

Christine St James
10-31-2007, 02:19 AM
I realize I don't post nearly as often as I'd like, but I have to share this one. This is one of those "I have to write it, even if just for myself, as I'll forget it in the morning" type of things.

I woke up this morning, and was having an especially bad day. When my alarm clock went off at 5:00 AM, I thought to myself "I hate the world today. I don't feel like being that guy today." Almost immediately I called one of my girl friends up and asked her if she wanted to go out and buy pretty things.

She quickly obliged, called into her job as sick, and proceeded to my house. While she was en route, I continued to lay in bed, wearing but only my panties and Vlasic pickles pajama pants.

I hear my doorbell ring, to see my girl friend at the door, and answer quickly. She asked me what was wrong with me, to which I could only say that "Christine wanted out. Badly." Needless to say, Christine had her way.

We got in my truck and went over into New Jersey, just to avoid contact with people we may see frequently. Although I went in drab, Christine was obviously leading the conversation shamelessly. "You want one of these, and I want one of these."

So after stops at Kohl's, JCPenney's, Marshalls, and Sears, it was time for our real fun. We had to head into Victoria's Secret.

I love walking in there. So many pretty things, and so many of which I'd love to buy! We perused through the racks, and picked out some things that we'd like.

Once we got back into the truck and crossed back into Pennsylvania, we tallied up the damage.

For Christine:
Two skirts
Three tops
One bra
Five pairs of panties
The Victoria's Secret dog
One purse
Total damage of about $350

For my girl friend:
Two skirts
Three tops
One bra
Five pairs of panties
The Victoria's Secret dog
Total damage of about $325

I guess I'm worse than a GG after all. Oh well, such a wonderful day!

So now I guess it's time to get all dolled up.

Sorry for boring you all with the story, but I couldn't resist.

My Lady Marsea
10-31-2007, 02:34 AM
OMG Girl! I think tomorrow you had better get up loving your job. You have a LOT of damage control ahead of you LOL:heehee: But I also do the same thing..ain't shopping a great mood changer?:hugs:

Christine St James
10-31-2007, 02:39 AM
OMG Girl! I think tomorrow you had better get up loving your job.

I think the worst part is that I own the company. I just called my guys and said "I'm not coming in today. Deal without me."

Damage control is already in progress. It's 3:30 on the east coast and I'm working.

:winking:

RachelDenise
10-31-2007, 04:43 AM
Shopping makes everything better! :D

Melora
10-31-2007, 05:02 AM
YOU ARE one LUCKY Girrrl! :) Hehe.. Absoutelly please HAVE FUN!!
Happy Halloween!

Kate Simmons
10-31-2007, 05:11 AM
Glad you had a good day shopping Christine. One nice thing about being the boss is that you can delegate.:happy:

Angie G
10-31-2007, 07:35 AM
Well it's nice to take some time out for some fun you go girl :hugs:
Angie

pamela_a
10-31-2007, 08:38 AM
Clothes shopping is indeed a great therapy. I think it's great you got to go shopping with an accepting GG. You go girl.

-Paula-

Jocelyn Quivers
10-31-2007, 08:41 AM
Retail therapy, works everytime.:thumbsup:

tommi
10-31-2007, 02:48 PM
Nothing cheers up a gg or cd like clothes shopping even if I don't buy I love to look.