PDA

View Full Version : It had to happen

shericd7
10-31-2007, 03:28 AM
Well I knew someday this would happen to me...It was sunday and really nice day. I live in a small condo on the ground floor and had opened my patio doors and was cleaning in the house ,when I sat down to take a break when a neighbor looked over the fence and said whats up...well there wasnt anything I could dobut answer her...I was sitting there in a demin skirt and pink top on,I got up and went to the patio and told her I was cleaning the house some and watching the race on tv...we stood there and talked about 5 min.,she never did act surprised as to what I was wearing or say anything but she did look me up and down a couple of times...She left saying see you later...So that kind of my day better than usual...

silkesh
10-31-2007, 04:04 AM
let us know how she treats you now that she saw that:D

Shelly Preston
10-31-2007, 04:12 AM
Who knows what will happen next

She may be curious to find out more +?

I just hope nothing bad happens because of it

RachelDenise
10-31-2007, 04:38 AM
Let's hope that the gossip trail hasn't started. Who thinks that a preemptive strike (go talk to your neighbor) is in order?

Melora
10-31-2007, 04:57 AM
Hopefully your neighbor is a friend and not a gossiper, (spelling?). And yes tell us of what happens, as I hope all is good.

Angie G
10-31-2007, 07:53 AM
I hope all is good and hothing negative comes of this Good luck hun :hugs Angie

Carol A
10-31-2007, 08:01 AM
Funny thing, I got busted by a neighbor once when we first moved to our new home. Never heard a word from him or his wife as I don't believe he knew it was me. Gee he must have been blind or I passed with flying colors. Hope all goes well for you also.:hugs:

highheelqueen
10-31-2007, 09:29 PM
hope you have found a friend to have coffee or tea with maybe she'll ask to borrow that skirt best wishes

Jordan
10-31-2007, 09:33 PM
wow how great

Jennifer in CO
10-31-2007, 11:39 PM
The summer before I got married, I lived in a ground floor unit next to the apt complex pool. Since I worked 2-10, I got home about 10:30 and they closed the pool (light went off) at 11 so I'd take a quick dip to beat the light so to speak. After 2 weeks of 10:35 to 10:55 swims and no one around, I finally did it in a bikini. Now at the time I wore a size 8 and had hair to my shoulders so from a short distance I still passed- just another flat-chested girl. I did this for another 2 or 3 weeks and after that amount of time of privacy, you let your guard down. I was leaving my towel on my door-step (20ft from the door to the pool) or on a lounge chair and diving, swimming, or relaxing just like everything was as normal as could be. You would not believe how "natural" it felt to put on a bikini (top and bottom) to go swimming after 3 weeks or so.
Imagine my surprise one night while I swimming laps and suddenly someone dives in. I had been joined by another girl about my age (around 20) from the next building over. Seems she got home late as well and having come over to the mail boxes one night saw me swimming and figured that if it was safe enough for one girl it was safe for 2. Over the rest of the summer, she probably joined me 4 or 5 times. She never did let on (if she could tell) and if she did figure me out it didn't bother her.

Jenn

(BTW - by then end of that summer I had 5 bikinis' ranging from "family" to "racey"!!)

valery
11-01-2007, 12:27 AM
cool story!!! wow!

Please let us know what's going on now and if she is really as cool as it sounds or if there is a change going on.
Indeed I hope not and that she is really just a lovely bright minded cool tollerant girl, that would be cool. love that :happy:

Sheri 4242
11-01-2007, 12:55 AM
Excellent!!! Very cool story -- and from what you say, my guess is that you have nothing to worry about!!! Keep us posted!!!