PDA

View Full Version : Happy Halloween! Trick or Treat?

silkandsatincd
10-31-2007, 08:39 AM
Hi Everyone,

I'm curious to know what everyone is doing for Halloween? Is anyone using this opportunity to dress up in public? What are you going to wear?

Whatever you're doing have fun!

:dom:

Eve

Mitch23
10-31-2007, 08:47 AM
No opportunities in the boring old UK :-<

Mitch

Kate Simmons
10-31-2007, 08:54 AM
Me? Tuning up my katana. Good night for hunting Pumpkinhead methinks. Happy Halloween Hon.;):happy:

Nancy (PA)
10-31-2007, 08:57 AM
Wife went away for a few days; I'll be prepping and dressing all day, and will venture out tonight. So what if I get caught; it's our holiday...

docrobbysherry
10-31-2007, 10:38 AM
Hi Everyone,

I'm curious to know what everyone is doing for Halloween? Is anyone using this opportunity to dress up in public? What are you going to wear?

Whatever you're doing have fun!

:dom:

Eve

I'll be trying on costumes today, in my closet! I've got some; showgirl, ballerina, and ballgown outfits. Will have them all put away by tonite, when the kid comes over, tho. Darn! Good news! Pics will be posted!
RS

www.myspace.com/robertsherry

Megan1958
10-31-2007, 10:42 AM
hey everyone, this holloween was the best for me, i got to hang out with my good friends for holloween we went to rori's holloween bash in chicago, wow that was fun, everyone coming with the cutest outfits, and not to mention some went a little daring but hey thats what makes it fun to dress up huh, so much fun, cant wait for the next time,,, happy holloween
megan1958

Emily Ann Brown
10-31-2007, 02:05 PM
Taking out a newbie sister (Deeann) for her first time being in public. I will have on maroon pants, white turtleneck top, pink denim jacket and black flats (going as a housewife). Oh God please don't let her be dressed as a ***** (giggle giggle). WalMart and Kohl's will never be the same...

Emily Ann

CamillaCD
10-31-2007, 03:31 PM
Halloween is not a big thing in Norway. It is sort of "Why should we copy everything that the Americans do ?". I have had half a dozen doorbell calls for children asking for treats this evening though.

marie354
10-31-2007, 04:39 PM
I bought that witch costume at Walmart to wear. I added a long black el-cheapo wig, pointy boots, and green nails. Maybe I can get a pic of it later.

BobbieCD1944
10-31-2007, 05:01 PM
Is anyone using this opportunity to dress up in public? What are you going to wear

I have a Portland Munch to go to tonight. Am going to wear a long velvet Star Trek looking dress, black boots with 3 inch heels. Heh.. I could not find my Hillary mask, so decided against going as :dom: Hillary.

Wenda
10-31-2007, 06:20 PM
I'll be trying on costumes today, in my closet! I've got some; showgirl, ballerina, and ballgown outfits. Will have them all put away by tonite, when the kid comes over, tho. Darn! Good news! Pics will be posted!
RS

www.myspace.com/robertsherry
Wowzers! You look Awesome. Know what? the Governator and Cher were also born in 1947. A good year for our side. w.

JULIE33362
10-31-2007, 06:23 PM
Dressed Up At Home Giveing Out Candy To The Little Rug Rats

Kimberly Marie Kelly
10-31-2007, 07:16 PM
:happy:With the encouragement of a co-worker went to work fully dressed as best I could, first time in full femme mode. See my Avatar. It was dress up day for Halloween and used the occassion to dress up. Figured it was easy day to show off my femme side. The only non femme item was my watch. I wore heels, black nylon tights, short asymetric mini-skirt, red thong to match skirt color, white v-neck blouse, Padded Push-up underwire bra, necklace and inexpensive flirty wig. The day went well, I won the most creative costume award, tho in my mind it wasn't a costume, it was what I'd like to wear all the time. My feet handled the heels for about 5 hours, when I switched to sneakers for the rest of the day. It's evening and I am relaxing now at home still in full femme. I enjoyed shaving my legs, arms and chest in preparaion in the morning.

The response from people was not what I expected, more women said I looked good, some suggested that on dress down day, I should dress up. Others suggested I wear a hairpiece more frequently. I got several offers to have people do my makeup next year. One person asked if I could come over to wok on her PC in-femme. Guy's told me I had guts to dress up, they couldn't do it, but commented that I looked to good dressed up.

For lunch went to MacDonald's and went inside to order, got good comments on how well I was dressed. The assistant manager commented that I walk better in heels then most women do. The kitchen crew commented that I looked hot.

Overall a good day. Maybe I can get out more often now in full femme mode.:happy:

Jackie67
10-31-2007, 07:29 PM
WIFE AND I ARE GOING TO GO OUT WITH MY SISTER AND HER SO, I AM GOING AS A HOOTERS GIRL FULL OUTFIT TRY AND GET PIC'S.
WILL LETY-ALL KNOW HOW IT WENT WITH OUR PARTY.
YES MY SIS'S HUIBBY KNOWS ABOUT JACKIE, HE THINKS IT GREAT TO BE ABLE TO BE OUT WITH THREE GOOD LOOKING BABES AS HE SAYS.
:heehee::happy:

Jordan
10-31-2007, 08:11 PM
none here but guessing I think you would be a treat rather than a trick

Veronica 1
10-31-2007, 08:21 PM
I wanted to dress up as Elvira, but couldn't pull it off so I am dressed up as a big boobed witch with green skin and handing out candy while I work on a proposal for work. Bummer.

Kelly Greene
10-31-2007, 08:49 PM
I had the day off but I also had a accounting final tonite so I studied and took a 3.5 hour exam I will know if a week or so if I have to retake the class.

it would have been a lot more fun if I could have dressedup as a witch and haned out candy but school came first.

SandyR
10-31-2007, 09:01 PM
Great responses, no going out for this Girl. You all enjoy, looking forard to hearing the stories.

SandyR

Colleentg
10-31-2007, 10:14 PM
I had planned on (tentatively) going out in my new costume, shown here, but I was obligated to something else. I became an online internet radio DJ for a relatively new site. (I wasn't sure I could post the link here). So I played a 3 hour show as I was scheduled, with a Halloween theme and had a great time doing it. What other DJs do you know that broadcast live while in a sexy nightie?

Billijo49504
10-31-2007, 10:40 PM
The only other thing I did to make it look like it was a costume, was wear a black curley wig, that didn't look real. Other than that, I had on my orange turtle neck sweater, my wide leg slacks, black nylons, my flats and a pushup bra. I went to the gun club this morning, then the wife and I went to the bank, Lane Bryant, Meijers and one of the quilt stores I take classes at. Then came home and made us a nice big dinner. Hope everyone else had a good time. I was just a little disappointed, we had rain and no kids....BJ

JackieInPA
11-01-2007, 02:38 AM
Well i had a GREAT Halloween! My wife know about my dressing, and is actually very supportive...it get her some good nights when i have good days!! Well i work in her office, and on halloween we all dress up and she let me be the 'secretary'. I had my nails done on tuesday...we bought my outfit on Monday...nice patternted green skirt and solid green top from Catherine's. A pair of low heel pumps, i like to pass and at 5'10 a higher heel makes me too tall, so i dont own higher heels. I got some great reactions...including my friends sister in law, who completly didnt realize it was me until it was pointed out. Only had one negative reaction...from the last patient of the day who also didnt realize it was me at first and part way through checking him out realized it was and didnt seem pleased...reminded him was halloween and he was like "So tomorrow you wont look like that?" I wasnted soooo bad to say well i dress like this a lot actually...semi jokingly..but he seemed really disturbed and i wouldnt want us to lose a patient over it so i was a good girl.

After that we went to dinner at a local resturant where we dine quite frequently. We were greeted by Happy Halloween ladies, and it was all good from there the waiter calles us ladies and me Ma'am all through dinner.

After that paid a surprise visit to my mother who said she had one of her friends over to discuss an upcoming party...took her friend (who i have known for years) about 30 seconds to realize it was me..was very funny then.

And to answer the next question i have never told my mother i am CD...i am pretty sure she suspects since every Haloween for the last 6 years i have had a female costume...when i went as a bride (with a real bridal gown purchased on ebay0 she said "You should have been born a girl" in a surprised tone when she saw me...was the nicest thing she ever said to me.

Mistybtm
11-01-2007, 03:10 AM
I stayed at home dressed playing pc games all night

Jackie67
11-01-2007, 09:09 AM
Went to the party and had a great time saw people that didn't know Jackie and they thought that I really was a real gurly girl, also some of my cyber workers that didn't know were ther.
Just aquick note , as we were getting ready the wife said that my 5Oclock shadow was showing thrugh my make up so of with the make up and as I was standinding there shaving in my panties and bra with my thigh his hair in pony tail shaving I did a double take and couldn't stop laughing at the site in the mirror, the wife was laughing so hard that she had to do her makeup over well got that done and as I said had a great time.:heehee::heehee::heehee:

Sheri 4242
11-01-2007, 09:13 AM
No opportunities in the boring old UK.

Well, as I read this thread late last night, the idea came to me that you sisters outside the U.S. could hold a "Ye Old U.S. Halloween Party" so as to incorporate some dressing into the evening. It could be done at private parties in people's homes, or at work, etc.

Ritagirl
11-01-2007, 09:57 AM
Hi! I'm a member of Crossdressers International Incorporated in New York City and we all got together at The Irish Rogue and had dinner, played pool, talked and giggled and just hung out and had a great time! Oh, and then our Mistress of Ceremonies, Clover Honey led the costume contest which was a blast. The we headed up the street to Vlada's and saw Hedda Lettuce. I encourage all girls around NYC to join us. Lordy, if you knew what you were missing! Go to our Website at www.[URL="http://cdinyc.org"]
and see what we're about.

Hope to see you soon!

Rita Petite

dee4127
11-01-2007, 10:09 AM
Wife and i dressed in short skirts and drove around town. Went to the sonic and bought drinks . The girls there that we made a good pair and looked quite nice.

Denielleinheels
11-01-2007, 10:23 AM
very cool. I am glad you did it. It felt good didn't it? Cudo's to your wife for going.

Katie Ashe
11-03-2007, 10:32 PM
The local malls pass out candy to the kids for a few hours on Holloween... I went out to the mall, which has close to 100 hundred stores. I was a tavern girl, with mug and all; in strappy heels, no wig, and mild makeup. I was with Dawn and the kids, I still got hit on by a guy. That just made my whole month :raisedeyebrow:, he was dog ugly, and you all know I'm strickly Les, but it was sweet to be recon as a lady. I had such a good time. I only got one double take the whole night, so I'd say it was ... a ladies night out :D

Billijo49504
11-03-2007, 11:07 PM
Well Lane Bryant had their friends and family weekend, this weekend. We were there with credit cards in hand. We both got new sweaters and pants, her new jeans and me velour jeans. We both got new bras and a few new panties. I really like the way we gurls are treated at LB and at Victoria's Secret. They really don't care if you are dressed or in drab, they treat you the same...BJ

mysteryhorn57
11-04-2007, 03:54 PM
Halloween was my one year anniversary of fleeing the east coast and relocating to the Bay Area.
I did not get to dress and go out last year, so I had to do something spectacular.
My GF lent me a really cool dress and gloves, and with a couple of accessories, I became DEVIL GURL. I was the highlight of her party; I got wonderful compliments from the GGs and some of the guys.

Super Amanda
11-10-2007, 02:35 PM
I lost my digital :( so I only have some phone pics. Its funny but since Ive taken like over a thousand pics of myself I didnt really feel the urge on Halloween.