PDA

View Full Version : Winter Bush

windycissy
10-31-2007, 08:52 PM
"Winter Bush" is a rather inelegant way of describing the shaving habits of women who live in places like Chicago during the winter...maybe I'm becoming more like a woman, because I haven't shaved down in weeks. I mean, why bother when you're not showing any skin anyway? Don't get me wrong, if I score a trip to the sunshine I'll take it all off in a heartbeat, but otherwise, it's tights or slacks and long sweaters till Spring for this girl!

flatlander_48
10-31-2007, 08:57 PM
"Winter Bush" is a rather inelegant way of describing the shaving habits of women who live in places like Chicago during the winter...maybe I'm becoming more like a woman, because I haven't shaved down in weeks. I mean, why bother when you're not showing any skin anyway? Don't get me wrong, if I score a trip to the sunshine I'll take it all off in a heartbeat, but otherwise, it's tights or slacks and long sweaters till Spring for this girl!

Glad you explained that. I had this vision of W in long johns that was probably going to keep me up tonight...

Niya W
10-31-2007, 09:17 PM
Oh gee thanks for the mental pic. :( But during the winter i tend to shave my legs less. Not showing them off as much

SandyR
10-31-2007, 09:27 PM
Not this Girl. Even in my Boy mode bussines suites, nothing beats a nice pair of shaved legs.........

SandyR

DianaGomez
10-31-2007, 09:34 PM
well, thats all very well if you dont have sex with anyone, but if you date guys, speaking as one at this moment (out of character!!! LOL) you'd better make sure you have a summer bush!!!!
otherwise, yucky turn off.

windycissy
10-31-2007, 09:46 PM
well, thats all very well if you dont have sex with anyone, but if you date guys, speaking as one at this moment (out of character!!! LOL) you'd better make sure you have a summer bush!!!!
otherwise, yucky turn off.

I take your point! However in my case, the sex is with a woman, and she likes me better this way...

Zee
10-31-2007, 10:06 PM
As I never have been able to stand body hair, I remove hair year round via various methods.

pamela_a
10-31-2007, 10:27 PM
Once I discovered how good it feels to be shaved clean I decided to stay that way. It doesn't matter what season it is, it's clean for me.

-Paula-

windycissy
10-31-2007, 10:37 PM
Hey, just because I have to cover up doesn't mean I can't enjoy being a girl! It's kinda fun to work around the fuzz - I have a closet full of slacks, tights and longish tops and jackets which enable me to pull it off:

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b7ce10b3127ccebfc60ab5ca5900000025108IatWLlw0aW

JoAnnDallas
11-01-2007, 07:56 AM
What will you do if you get an invite to a XMAS party and have to really doll up?
My company XMAS is always a Gala event. Evening Gowns, Tuxs, and etc.

windycissy
11-01-2007, 08:11 AM
What will you do if you get an invite to a XMAS party and have to really doll up?
My company XMAS is always a Gala event. Evening Gowns, Tuxs, and etc.

If I had an event like that to go to, for sure I'd shave down and put on my little black dress. I'd freeze my fanny off in Chicago, but it would be worth it!

paulaN
11-01-2007, 09:06 AM
I find beeing hairless is much colder. But I can't stop shaving. It feels to good.

Ðarissa
11-01-2007, 11:56 AM
Seems every second topic around here is about shaving. :p Personally I shave all year around. I really don't like having hairy legs and although my legs don't get really hairy, I still want them to be shaven. I wear hosiery on a daily basis and I feel being shaven is a good combo. ;)

I find beeing hairless is much colder. But I can't stop shaving. It feels to good.When it gets cold, I get into my tights and I love it.

KarenSusan
11-01-2007, 12:13 PM
I find beeing hairless is much colder. But I can't stop shaving. It feels to good.

I agree about not being able to stop shaving but having hairy legs never kept me warmer.:D

Brianna Lovely
11-01-2007, 06:25 PM
If I had an event like that to go to, for sure I'd shave down and put on my little black dress. I'd freeze my fanny off in Chicago, but it would be worth it!

Honey, that's why they make fur coats, giggle.

Billie1
11-01-2007, 06:44 PM
Grass don't grow in a playground, does it?:heehee:

Angie G
11-01-2007, 06:58 PM
My legs are no wormer with hair so I'll keep shaving them :hugs:
Angie

Jordan
11-01-2007, 06:58 PM
Yes i agree something very easy to fall in

Denise Barrett
11-01-2007, 07:07 PM
For the past 6 or so years I have shaved at least once a week. Silk stockings may still feel good with hairy legs but yuk! The last time I grew hair for 2 months last year in order to go to the doctor. It was so difficult to remove, especially from my chest & stomach (2 hours) that from now on no more letting it grow. The doctor can just know what you already know, who I am. But, that's the bueaty of being us; we all have a choice.

Love you all:hugs::kiss:

krisinpink
11-01-2007, 09:01 PM
Shaving is definately a personal choice for all of us. There is really no matter if any of us shave fully, partially, Winter only, Summer only...etc.

For myself, it is a trade-off with my GF; she really doesn't like that I shave, but I REALLY love how it feels (and it is hell to get clean again if it is allowed to grow out) Anyway, I can generally keep my legs shaved more easily in the Winter as outings with friends in the Summer would mean exposure that she is not willing to share/deal with/explain. The same goes for underarms/chest etc easier to 'get away with it' in the Winter. Facial hair is my most troublesome point. I genuninely look better as a boy with it, but is TOTALLY wrecks any chance I have of going out en-femme..:( If I tried to keep my face shaved, she'd hate it, (and know that I'm out being (sort-of) naughty!

I guess it comes down to what each of us wants, what fits in our lives, and what helps to keep or maintain a balance with those around us.

(I do kick myself that as a bachelor I didn't keep myself shaved...what a bone-head!!)

*hugs*

Kris

Sheri 4242
11-02-2007, 12:40 AM
Ah -- the aire of a lady!!!!

Come on now, if you want to dress like a female, then do it right!!! Shave year round!!!

JackieInPA
11-02-2007, 12:58 AM
I shave pretty much year round..especially in winter since that is when i do most of my dressing and i almost exclusivly wear skirts when i dress...I just dont feel right in a skirt with hairly legs..even with dark tights. Only 2 people in teh past 6 years i have been totally shaving have ever commented. I have an excuse prepared however if anyone ever really noticess and is a jerk about it:

Several years ago i had a major infection on my left shin (the true part) since then the hair on my left leg is really sporadic (the semi-true part). I kept gettign asked why i shaved only one leg since the other one was pretty hairy (never happend but is plausable) so i found that if i just kept them clean no one really noticed.

To the two people who noticed..one was a friend and i just said that since i did it that time at halloween i just like the way it feels...she was ok with that. The other was a strange wh in summer commented 'Nice legs" with a laugh. i gave hima girlish grin and said thanks, with a suggestive look...He turned beat red..and ran off.

Jolene
11-02-2007, 07:32 AM
I have been shaving my body for some time now and my regret is I had never started years ago. It is such a nice feeling and with dry skin, it is much easier to apply loton as well. I will never understand the big deal with some people about a guy shaving his legs, etc. It is so much cleaner and nice feeling.
Jolene