PDA

View Full Version : My first...

Zee
10-31-2007, 10:02 PM
Well, I was going to use today as the day to dress in public. I was going to dress in my goth dress and makeup for work, but I really lost my nerve at the last minute. I just couldn't do it. I figured I would do it tonite.

Well, as it happens, I got off work late, had to help my brother pick up a new car and by the time I got home, I had barely enough time to sh** shower and shave for the nite. I would never have had the time to go goth as that requires a lot of makeup. So I settled on a quick application of eye shadow/liner mascara and lipstick, threw on some nylons, my favorite skirt and 3" heel boots and a nice sweater. My wife saw what I was doing and she immediately got in to the spirit as she dressed as a buisness man with beard and all. By the time I was done, so was she and the kids and we hit the streets for 2 hours collecting our booty.

WOW, that felt good. I never realized that it would feel so good to be out in full dress. I had a few looks but over all it was a decent outing. Hopefully I would have the nerve to do it when it isn't halloween.

Thanks for listening.

Z

trannie T
10-31-2007, 10:21 PM
Ain't halloween great? Glad you had a good time.

erickka
11-01-2007, 06:41 AM
Sounds like you had fun. Halloween gave me the b@**s to be able to go out dressed any other time of year.Hope it was a confidence builder foor you too.

Ðarissa
11-01-2007, 07:27 AM
Cool story Zee and you have a fun wife by the sound of it. :D

Veronica 1
11-01-2007, 07:38 AM
Way to go, girl.I am sure that you had fun

bgirl
11-01-2007, 08:33 AM
I am happy for you! I find going out to be one of the most freeing things I hace ever done. It is also one of the most honest things I have ever done.

paulaN
11-01-2007, 08:48 AM
Halloween is the crossdressers holiday. You have made that first step. It might take a wile, but the second step will follow. Good for you. And with your wifes support the second step may be rather soon. woo hoo!!!!

Denielleinheels
11-01-2007, 10:14 AM
It is very freeing to go out. I went to work last night dressed and I think I freaked a bunch of people out but things happen don't they. However the G/G loved it. I have found on a daily basis to stay sane (or close) to find what I can wear out without issue so on a daily basis I'll wear womens jeans and boots. The legs will usually hide the heel so there is no big issue. If someone is paying so much attn to me that they see what's up let them. They did after all work hard to see what's up. Also there are some cool gender neutral clothes out there if you want to steer more clear of MALE clothing. I wear jewelry and my ears have been double pierced for a few years now. I am also fortunate to work in a more forgiving industry so I can bend lines regularly tho' last night I definately crossed them.

Michelia
11-01-2007, 12:17 PM
I will have to try this sometime. Why didn't I think of it? Great way to go trick or treating and still staying with the family. The wife dressing as a gentleman provides a great foil. Coool. I bet you had great fun.

Michelia

Ashley Lyn
11-01-2007, 12:55 PM
SO dressed as a Pirate Wench and I did the 'sissy dress' thing, thigh highs, (panties and bra naturally) and a cheap-ass pig tail wig to top it off.. Wore my tennies to throw them off the tho't that I actually tried to look like a girl..:D

If only they knew that I REALLY did enjoy the evening.. Thoroughly:heehee: Now to get brave and dress-up like I really want to... I can feel it!

Angie G
11-01-2007, 07:33 PM
Bet it's not the last time hun :hugs:
Angie