PDA

View Full Version : what do you wear in bed?

susanmaid
04-02-2005, 08:31 AM
I always wear satin or silk nightdresses with long sleeves. Ithink they are so utterly feminine. Do other girls feel the same?

Natasha Anne
04-02-2005, 08:35 AM
I prefer spaghetti straps. Can't remember when last I slept in anything else!

robyn
04-02-2005, 08:39 AM
usally a silk long nightgown with narrow shoulded straps. Sometimes stockings.

susie d
04-02-2005, 09:32 AM
Always some type of feminine nightwear. I prefer the old style nylon and chiffon nightgowns from short to long. I also wear panties under so I get that great slippery feeling. Sometimes a bra and maybe the breastforms also. I also have several baby doll nighties with the matching panties. I prefer to get the complete sets with a matching robe, but if not, I have several nylon robes to just about match anything that I wear along with several pair of slippers. Some slippers are nylon and chiffon that are heavenly and some with a little maribou on them.
Of course I prefer pink, but I also have every other color available too. I have some polyester nightwear that is ok at times because it is really pretty, but prefer the nylon.
Waking in the morning in nylon is wonderful and I have a hard time when it comes time to take it off and put on my day clothes.
The old style nylon is a closer weave and harder to find than the newer type. You can find some good new nylon gowns but the cost is way up there. I prefer to buy mine at thrift shops and from the internet. :p

sissy stacy
04-02-2005, 09:41 AM
(curtsey)

Much depends on who is with me and what she or i are in the mood for.

*blushes*

(curtsey)

-sissy stacy

DonnaT
04-02-2005, 10:13 AM
Nylon (or whatever they are made of) nighties. I have two (a black one and a leopard print one) with speghetti shoulder straps and two (red) with wider shoulders.

Sandra H
04-02-2005, 10:15 AM
I always wear a nightdress my favourite at the moment is a light pink silky on her I am Redy for bed (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=1794)

Priscilla1018
04-02-2005, 11:28 AM
A smile.

Love and Hugs,
Priscilla

Tiffy
04-02-2005, 11:44 AM
Panties, lingerie, skirts, furs, sexy tops that my wife likes, just what ever turns her on or fits my mood.

Kisses, April

AnnaMaria
04-02-2005, 02:21 PM
Usually some kind of nightgown with panties. But I also have some tank tops with matching panties or shorts that I wear from time to time as well. It just depends on the temp in the room and the mood at the time.

huggs
anna

Sweet Susan
04-02-2005, 02:35 PM
I wear nothing to bed. Nothing from nothing leaves nothing, and that ought to be something, if you know what I mean!

Stormgirl
04-02-2005, 03:57 PM
I usually wear a pink satin nightgown to bed

Rayna
04-02-2005, 04:17 PM
matching camisole and panty sets... every night

my wife LOVES the way i look in them

Sharon
04-02-2005, 04:19 PM
I wear nothing to bed. Nothing from nothing leaves nothing, and that ought to be something, if you know what I mean!

No, but Billy Preston does. :)

Jeanette H
04-02-2005, 04:22 PM
Nothing worth talking about. Wearing a pretty nightie could be fun, but only as part of an evening's dressing... actually going to bed and sleeping in it would present too many complications in the morning.

crispy
04-02-2005, 11:17 PM
always just a microfibre bodysuit that feels like I'm wearing nothing but is soooooo tactile. :cool:

Jadeanne
04-02-2005, 11:30 PM
My wife and I usually wear nightgowns - we choose them from our shared nightgown drawer and I can fit into any of hers. We do have a few pairs of same/very similar styles in different colors. sometimes we swap what we wore the previous night. I always prefer satin or nylon, and sometimes my wife likes cotton ones.

We don't wear panties in bed - it's more convenient ;)

Jadeanne

Bernadina
04-02-2005, 11:37 PM
Long sleeved satiny nighty in the winter. No sleeved satin the rest of the time. My wife and I Have few matching sets.

Stormgirl
04-02-2005, 11:45 PM
Mmmm I want to buy the satin bedding from Victoria's Secret.

http://www2.victoriassecret.com/collection/?cgname=OSSLPBEDZZZ&cgnbr=OSSLPBEDZZZ&rfnbr=375

And I bring this to bed too

http://www.karlsplace.co.uk/images/m4a1.jpg

Teddie
04-03-2005, 05:21 AM
Short silk nightgowns with spaghetti straps, in red, black, and white. And panties.

w2bejessica
04-03-2005, 05:47 AM
Everything sounds so sexy. I also like to wear a short silky nightgown with a nice lacy thong. ;)

grannygown
04-03-2005, 06:24 AM
I like the old fashion styles. I put on a long flannel gown pink or blue with print one that goes down to the floor and with long sleves and lace trim. Under that i wear cotton panties the same color as the gown. I put on a bra and sometimes a long leg panty girdle. I roll my hair up in curlers and tie a scarf or bandana on. On some nights I may put on a satin sleep cap that has lots of lace. Early in the morning,I venture out to the end of the drive way to pick up the post, or may sit out on the deck and have coffee.

joann
04-03-2005, 12:42 PM
short silk nightie with spagetti straps and red trimming....

abzmichelle
04-03-2005, 12:56 PM
Long satin nighties, sometimes glossy tights, always panties

melissa
04-03-2005, 04:27 PM
mostly dorm shirts or night shirts and a pair of bikini panites and my cabbage patch doll

Juliette
04-03-2005, 06:03 PM
I like wearing a babydoll when it's warm and a long sleeved nightshirt when it's cold, but one thing that is a must is a pair of pantyhose and no panties, of course. I can't sleep without wearing pantyhose!

Tina P Hose
04-03-2005, 10:58 PM
Sometimes pantyhose and a cheap chemise, sometimes pantyhose, sometimes just boxers...I need to start sleeping with a woman.

Tristen Cox
04-04-2005, 02:08 AM
On a cool night Angelina Jolie :cool: Huu? OH! What are you 'wearing' in bed. Geesh, my bad I'm really not paying attention to the questions am I. Sowwy :D

ginagurl
04-04-2005, 03:06 AM
I prefer wearing a thong and a tank top, but occasionally i'll wear some shorts or PJ's depending on how cold it is or who i'm sleeping with.

tricot gal
04-04-2005, 03:22 PM
My favorite panty is a crotchless bikini, preferably black. My wife likes to fondle me, fellatio me or f**k me when I'm wearing crotchless panties as they are so accessible. Usually I will wear a nylon sheer nightshirt, a nylon babydoll or a long nylon gown. Sometimes I like to put on a pair of nylons with as garterbelt or a pair of lace top thigh highs.