PDA

View Full Version : So much fun

lexygirl
11-01-2007, 02:23 AM
I went out today to my brother-in-laws house for Halloween. I was dressed as Lexy when my wife and I walked up to the door. My wife was holding my son as we knocked. When the door was opened and we where let in my b-in-law did not recognize me for a few seconds until I started to talk. After we the shock every one said I looked great and his wife asked to borrow my wig later. After getting the kids ready we went to my Mother-in-laws house. I was so nerves!!!! The reaction I got from my mother-in-law was great. I got hugs and kisses and pictures. My other brother-in-law was there as well and when he saw me it took him a few seconds to figure it out. When he did he told his wife that he was going to take me home instead of her. My mother on law started to call me Betty but my wife said I didn't look like a Betty and maybe they should call me Lexy. God I love my wife :love::hugs: Everyone agreed and that was that. I also came out to Melissa. She is my wife’s brothers wife. She was cool with it. I am SOOOO excited. We all went trick-or-treating with the kids and we had a great time. I did get told that I looked too comfy in the heels. I told them that I practice a lot like it was a big joke. After that we came home, but before we got home my wife asked me if we could stop at Wally world to pick up some stuff for her blessings to night. As it turned out, the baby fell asleep and my wife had ahead ache, so I went in. As I walked through the store I passed by a lot of people. It was 10:00 pm and there where a few people there. I felt so good by this time I just walked on. The only people that said anything where 2 girls that where walking by. They asked if I was a guy or a girl. They could not tell for sure. I asked them what they thought and one said a girl and the other said a guy. I told them I was a guy. They laughed and said that I walked real good in the heels. I stopped and talked to them for a wile and explained that I practiced a lot in the heels. They stopped and stared at me. We had a long conversation on the fact that I was married and that I did all my makeup. I also told them that I do this quiet a bit. They wanted to see with out my wig. I told them that it was part of my costume and that I wouldn't take it off but I did slip it back so that they could see my real hair. As I left they told me that it was nice to meet me. After that I went to pay for the stuff I had. I was buying some beer so when I was asked for my license I proudly showed it of. I asked the cashier if it was fun to look at IDs on Halloween, she said it was and smiled at me. Wow that was longer than I thought. I just had to get it out!! I don't have any pics yet but I will get some up as soon as I get them from my mother-in-law. By the way she called me her new daughter-in-law. And when we where leaving I left a big read lipstick kiss mark on her cheek. :D

Thank you for reading this.

Love Lexy

charllote34
11-01-2007, 02:24 AM
Sounds like you had fun! look foward to seeing your pictures

Sheri 4242
11-01-2007, 02:45 AM
Sounds like a wonderful time in Idaho!!! This was the first Halloween in many, many years that I didn't get to dress, and I knew I'd feel bad about it. What I had not counted on was how many of our friends would be disappointed!!! I barely got out the front door when two neighbors were asking me where the heck was my costume?!! And, that's the way it went all evening!!!

Lucypink
11-01-2007, 02:59 AM
Nice story and glad you had so much fun, thank you for sharing.

Hugs.

Lucy.

lexygirl
11-01-2007, 03:01 AM
:hugs: Aww Sheri honey. I'm sorry you had a bad night. It was a real great night here. I think that the Halloween spirit was enough to open peoples minds up just a little bit so they could accept some explanations. I hope you have a better ........ other holidays??? Or rest of the week at least.

:D
Lexy

:heehee:Thanks Lucy. I had so much fun I am still dressed.

GailTulane
11-01-2007, 05:07 AM
Lexy, that kind of experience is like a dream.
Good for you!

Amanda Shaft
11-01-2007, 06:00 AM
Lovely account Lexi, you’ve really cheered me up this morning, I’ve got a cold and it’s playing havoc with my make-up! It sounds like you had a great night out.
Hugs Amanda x