PDA

View Full Version : How old where you when you told it...

Xaff
11-01-2007, 03:48 AM
Okey, a new topic.

Question: How old where you when you said to you parents that you actually wished you would have been born a boy?

You guys know that, I am not realy shure of my gender. But what I do know is that I am always busy with descyng my boobs. And I see myself never as a real girl. Somethimes I also feel like telling my parents. But what I always keep in mind is that about 4 years I will go living on my own. Becose than I finished school. And than I can do whetever I would like.

So that's why the question: When did you tell your parents?

Xaff,

Adam
11-01-2007, 06:27 AM
about 2 years old first time i told them i was a boy much to them saying i am not then i went thu i would grow up to be a boy funny enough we was laughing about this yesterday mum turns to me and said do you remember when you was little saying you would be a boy and i told you no it couldent happen she said well you proved me wrong lol :D

Tristan
11-01-2007, 06:39 AM
There was a huge argument when I was four or five with my mom that I was a boy and she was being mean by telling people I was a girl.

Anthony Jake
11-01-2007, 06:41 AM
I haven't as of yet told my mum of my recent plans to transition (which as some of you know is really tormenting me) But im sure as a kid i used to do boy things, and want to do the things boys did rather than what all the girls were doing.. I used to cry because she wouldn't let me have my hair short.. or she wouldnt take me shopping in the boys section of the shop... Now she just turns a blind eye, kind of hoping ill grow out of it still i think (doh, i've been doing it for as long as i can remember..) Its a shame parents can't be clever and just think what we're thinking...

As for telling my mum, well its gonna have to be soon as when i go away to college i want boy clothes and she needs to help me get all my stuff for my course.. riding pants etc etc... (yes, Lex you can have a pic or two of me in tight pants :heehee:)

I think really when i tell her, its a question of for just how long i can keep all this inside.. and seeing as how i've been feeling over it all i dont think its too much longer.

Cai
11-01-2007, 07:44 AM
I don't know that I ever said anything like that to my parents. But nobody ever told me there was anything I couldn't do because I was a girl, so it wasn't really an issue for me.

I do remember, when I was about 5 and had my hair very short, being in the locker room at the YMCA with my mom. Some woman came by and told me that I was "big enough to be using the little boys' room all by myself". I got all embarrassed, like I'd been caught in the wrong room, even though my mom told me not to worry about it.

John
11-01-2007, 08:29 AM
From the ages of 5 through 11, I think. It was actually mostly people other than my mum, as me and my brother got quite a nutral upbringing genderwise.

CaptLex
11-01-2007, 09:41 AM
(yes, Lex you can have a pic or two of me in tight pants :heehee:)

Bless you, son! :lovestruck: . . . be still my heart. :<3: :kiss:

Xaff, I still haven't told my parents - but then my situation is different. My mom is very old, slightly demented and will never get it. And my father hasn't been in my life for almost 30 years, so it's none of his business now. :p

ZenFrost
11-01-2007, 12:54 PM
I officially came out to my parents in January, 2007. But there'd been a lot of hints before then and I'd been basically living full time male for several years by that time.

Felix
11-01-2007, 02:19 PM
My dad asked me 5 years ago if i wanted to be a man I thought it hard enough for them to take that I was a lesbian at their ages to say to them well i feel like I have both genders going on so I chickened out and said I'm proud to be a woman, he was happy with that. I remember when I was about 8 trying to do everything like a boy lol use ya imaginations!!! I was always one of the lads a tom boy xx Felix :hugs:

Leo Lane
11-01-2007, 09:45 PM
I must have been pretty little, like eight or something, but a lot of little girls say they'd like to be little boys so my mum didn't get worried about it until I started saying it again at about age thirteen.

Cai
11-01-2007, 10:05 PM
I was always one of the lads a tom boy

Yep, me too. I got kicked off the girls' soccer team at age 10 and sent to play with the co-ed teams because I was "too rough" for the girls. :heehee: The best part of that was one of the parents complaining that "this was supposed to be a co-ed league, and there weren't any girls on your team." At the time, there were 3 female-bodied players. We all took it as a compliment, that we played so well she thought we were boys. :happy:

Xaff
11-03-2007, 09:32 AM
He! lol. A topic I made and I forgot about. :eek: Oeps!

Your stories look like my story. Thanks guys. It's always interesting to read the stories of others. (I have a day, and I don't know what to say any more. Becose I have done so much today.) Thanks. :D