PDA

View Full Version : Halloween Question

Chari
11-01-2007, 09:52 AM
Just have to tell someone about the great Halloween day I had, as this was my first time out in all fem clothes in daytime! Usually I wear only girl jeans with drab clothes. Started with a relaxing bubblebath, body shaving, and moisturizing. Did my nails, curled and styled my hair - somewhat. Had to go shopping to get some (more) Halloween treats, but couldn't get up enough courage to go out in a dress or skirt. Wore a white sequined spider web top, black hoodie, slim leg girl jeans, white tennies, hoop earrings, and a little makeup. Of course the usual sexy lingerie was close to my body. :heehee: SO always tells me I "look girly from behind". Got to the store and had to walk a distance to the entrance. No one noticed me, but what a rush to be out and about in girl clothes! Inside the store, among other customers, finding all I was looking for, checked out, again no one commented on what I wore. Came home, ordered pizza and decided to wear my little girl Halloween outfit complete with makeup for the pickup! Only the pizza guy stated "I like your braids". Did I blend in or is everyone too wraped up in their world to notice? This first time out was quite a ride and I don't want it to stop! Was your first time out a rush too?

Hugs2U, Chari

Denielleinheels
11-01-2007, 10:30 AM
I am sure you looked nice. I also think people are detached from life (even their own) that any of us do doesn't really matter to anyone else. I mean it is sad to a point but a blessing for us. I love going out with my special freinds (S/O included) because we pay attn. to people and it's cool to see what you see. As a final thought, I think if we carried ourselves daily like we do on halloween we would be happier. On holloween we throw caution to the wind and just go out as us, protected by a "holiday" to be who we are. If we just did it with the same confidence the rest of the time I think we would be more successful at it.

Angie G
11-01-2007, 07:37 PM
I must say yes it was even if it was only on Halloween hun :hugs:
Angie